Hey everyone. I experienced problems on the PC appworld site months ago, and just gave up on it, because I didn't really care anyway. I've recently tried making some changes to payment methods via a PC, and I'm still running into the same problem.

I've read that I can purchase PlayBook apps through my phone carrier, and the straightforward method for doing it. I've tried this on three laptops now, through two different wi-fi connections, to no avail.

Problem #1. After signing in with my BlackBerry ID, I can see my devices. Torch 9810, and PlayBook. The default chosen device seems to be the PlayBook. I can choose the Torch, but refreshing the page, or clicking any link of the page selects my PlayBook again.

Problem #2. Payment options available to my PlayBook don't list my phone carrier as a choice.

I've read of others with some of these issues, and so far none of the suggestions have worked. Can anyone suggest anything, or point me in the direction of suggestions?

Thanks!
    09-09-12 12:46 PM
    The reason the phone carrier is not listed is your carrier has no control over the Playbook. You don't need a phone or carrier contract to use PlayBook.
    09-09-12 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD