When I lay me down do sleep at night in beds
    My likkle pillows on my heads
    I goez to sleep a simple leprechaun aviator
    But when I waked up I might be
    A bit edificated moderadiator. (wiv posh orange badge thingy)
    I'm afraid that's not merely a poem per se, but a pipe dream...
    11-15-13 03:01 PM
    I'm afraid that's not merely a poem per se, but a pipe dream...
    I'm doomed to failures. My kareer az a poety type bard iz over. The canniballs doeznt like my likkle wordy peom. All I haz left is beingcoming a moderadiator.
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-15-13 03:07 PM
    I'm doomed to failures. My kareer az a poety type bard iz over. The canniballs doeznt like my likkle wordy peom. All I haz left is beingcoming a moderadiator.
    No, your twisting my words around, for the first time ever I think. I liked your poem, but you're too fixated on something you'll never get, This worries me as I'd rather see you happily frolicking about.
    11-15-13 03:13 PM
    No, your twisting my words around, for the first time ever I think. I liked your poem, but you're too fixated on something you'll never get, This worries me as I'd rather see you happily frolicking about.
    I can re writes it for you if you likes?
    11-15-13 03:22 PM
    But when I waked up I might be in the nights
    A be a edificated moderadiator. (wiv posh orange badge thingy)

Iz that better for the peom? I taked out the bit that doeznt rime.
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-15-13 03:25 PM
    I can re writes it for you if you likes?
    Just add to it no need for a "re-write", Maybe we can find somebody who will put it to music and make a video. And of course, you would star in it.

c
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    11-15-13 03:26 PM
    But when I waked up I might be in the nights
    A be a edificated moderadiator. (wiv posh orange badge thingy)

Iz that better for the peom? I taked out the bit that doeznt rime.
    NOW it's a poem.....
    otherwise, it's just babbling......
    c
    11-15-13 03:28 PM
    Yeah I iz a proper peot thanks to my playbook.............. Now what about playing the pyano. I've seen an app for that........back in a moment.......
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-15-13 03:34 PM
    NOW it's a poem.....
    otherwise, it's just babbling......
    I think that is the essence of 95% of this thread.... no wait, this thread is closer to 60% babble, some good stuff here. I had it confused with The 64 Gb and Nuthin threads... My mistake
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    11-15-13 05:06 PM
    I think that is the essence of 95% of this thread.... no wait, this thread is closer to 60% babble, some good stuff here. I had it confused with The 64 Gb and Nuthin threads... My mistake
    Shuddup you! This iz a seriousness tread bout my problemzes. So last night's I disconnected my pb from the networks az in wifi's. I goez into wifi settins, saved networks and there iz my two savded network connektions. I switches off my pb and when I turns it back on this mornings someone has stolen them again cauze they ain't there they haz gonned. I iz having to types in the passcodes againz to get axcess to them. This iz very strangeed indeed.
    dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    11-16-13 06:43 AM
    Shuddup you! This iz a seriousness tread bout my problemzes. So last night's I disconnected my pb from the networks az in wifi's. I goez into wifi settins, saved networks and there iz my two savded network connektions. I switches off my pb and when I turns it back on this mornings someone has stolen them again cauze they ain't there they haz gonned. I iz having to types in the passcodes againz to get axcess to them. This iz very strangeed indeed.
    Yeah, I have had that same thief lurking around my PB also. I have done the same thing with the same results. Shutting down my router yesterday for 10 sec and allowing it to reboot has stopped the passcode thief so far since then. The rest of my electronic devices never had a problem with the router. I hold out no hope that this is a long term fix or even a fix at all but just something else to try when that thief strikes again. When this happens again I think I will delete the wifi connection for my router and re-install it and my email accounts just to see if that "fixes" the problem for a while. I hold out no hope of course
    11-16-13 10:08 AM
    These last posts bring the ratio up to 44.4% on topic 55.6% babble, for those who keep score
    11-16-13 10:14 AM
    These last posts bring the ratio up to 44.4% on topic 55.6% babble, for those who keep score
    You're scoring it wrong. This - as every other thread in our parts of Crackberry - has a fixed amount of 87% babble. The rest is spam.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    11-16-13 10:30 AM
    You're scoring it wrong. This - as every other thread in our parts of Crackberry - has a fixed amount of 87% babble. The rest is spam.
    You haz to doez it every times donts you canniballs. I iz away from my fatherland workings on behalf of youz heathens and you haz to mention spam? SPAM iz a meel fit for kings that should only be consummdd after thoutfull meditatision. It iz the food of leprechauns so tis and not for consumpsion by humanses. Oh what I wood doez for a ton of spam?
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-16-13 10:57 AM
    11-16-13 10:57 AM
    Wear you dropped at birth manufactures baby's?
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-16-13 11:08 AM
    Wear you dropped at birth manufactures baby's?
    I don't know...... I was very young then
    11-16-13 11:25 AM
    Problem with wifi connections.-spam.jpg

May I present our hero
    11-16-13 11:35 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spam.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	378.4 KB 
ID:	221432

May I present our hero
    Donkey, you iz my hero you iz?
    dazzleaj and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-16-13 12:10 PM
    Donkey, you iz my hero you iz?
    11-16-13 12:22 PM
    I iz the tenderested person people you haz ever meets I iz. I iz viromentally frendly I iz and nearly a member of green pees. Just have to post the letters off too thems.
    11-16-13 01:20 PM
    And here I was worrying this thread wouldn't get to the mandatory 13% spam...
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    11-16-13 01:35 PM
    And here I was worrying this thread wouldn't get to the mandatory 13% spam...
    Well I iz still gots my wiffis problems so anytimez you feelz like kontributings help, pleeze feels free and bring us all reprobaters backs on topic eh................what waz the kwestion again pleeze?
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-16-13 01:54 PM
    Well I iz still gots my wiffis problems so anytimez you feelz like kontributings help, pleeze feels free and bring us all reprobaters backs on topic eh................what waz the kwestion again pleeze?
    I would gladly contribute, but I am having the same problems (and have had so on and off for months),
    so I am looking for an answer too. But I am not very hopeful such an answer will be forthcoming.
    11-16-13 02:15 PM
    I would gladly contribute, but I am having the same problems (and have had so on and off for months),
    so I am looking for an answer too. But I am not very hopeful such an answer will be forthcoming.
    The answer you seek young Jedi is

11-16-13 02:19 PM
98 1234