I don't know what's up. This just started a few hours ago. First no sound would play at all, so i restarted it and went to use my pc while i waited for that to happen. So i come back a few hours later and start browsing reddit, forgetting about the problem i was experiencing, and i click on this soundcloud link. The audio sounds all staticky and stretched out, like slowed down. Plus the file does this two seconds forward one second back business. I just hit the back button thinking that it was just an effed up link.

So then i go to comment on a post and as i'm typing i notice the usual little click noise that typing makes is now distorted and staticky. So i go to youtube and try to watch a few videos and all result in the same thing, distorted to unrecognizable audio and sluggish video. I also tried some tone generating app and it was the same distorted mess.

Anyone else experience this sort of foolishness? I hope to not have to do a security wipe again.
    01-15-13 08:52 PM
    Ok, well fine. I did another restart and all is well now. So.
    01-15-13 09:13 PM
    Same thing happened to me a few times since the last OS update. Each time I performed a hard restart and the issue was fixed I hope this is just a minor software issue that they can fix with another update.
    01-15-13 09:21 PM