Hi;
    i purchased the playbook Sayit app a few days ago but it does not work tried to contact the seller and no answer my problem is that when i tap on the microphone i get no answer just a beep beep,so my questio is somebody had the same problem??? before you ask yes i,m on wi-fi and all the other apps works fine...thanks very much for your help
    01-22-13 10:31 PM
    check the bb10 threads the dev is very active there. Problem is the playbook app is extremely limited and the dev wants all prior users to buy the bb10 app when released. No future support for the pb app from the looks of it. I'm not happy about that.
    Cyberwolf751 likes this.
    01-22-13 10:36 PM
    Ummm refund!? Why release it for PlayBook if it is limited?

If that's the case the Dev should have never released it for PlayBook. Shady if you ask me.

With Viki on BlackBerry10 you would think the dev might be better off making the PlayBook version the priority.

You guys should get a refund. I was gonna buy this for PlayBook but after watching a video demo I thought the app was extremely limited and a waste of money.

Again shady IMO.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    Cyberwolf751 likes this.
    01-22-13 10:54 PM
    Hi;
    i purchased the playbook Sayit app a few days ago but it does not work tried to contact the seller and no answer my problem is that when i tap on the microphone i get no answer just a beep beep,so my questio is somebody had the same problem??? before you ask yes i,m on wi-fi and all the other apps works fine...thanks very much for your help
    Send an email to [email protected] and explain you want a refund and why. Be prepared with the userid/email address for the billing which might be different from you bbid email address.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-23-13 12:06 AM
    Well I bought the app as it looked promising and the dev promised further updates and support. I'm ashamed to admit that I encouraged others to buy it as well. Seems he has changed his tune. He can keep my $5.00 as that will be the last penny he ever gets out of me should he not follow through on his word and provide updates to the playbook app as promised.

Reputation is the karma that will get ya in the end.
    01-23-13 09:15 AM
    same problem here....you'll laugh...you'll cry....you'll kiss $5 goodbye!
    02-14-13 01:02 AM
    I was looking for a text to speech app for my playbook.
    Perhaps I misunderstood, but I found a few sites telling me the playbook version did this.
    When I bought the app, it became obvious in 2 minutes or less that this was little more than a toy that almost works - but is basically useless.
    Sayit will hardly ever find what you are searching for, and it does not do the ONLY thing I actually wanted... TTS.
    To top it off, I get the "application is using an unauthorized ispeech.org developer key" message every time I use the Sayit speech functions.
    So here's my review: the Sayit app for Blackberry Playbook is GARBAGE. The app cost should be: FREE.
    Bye bye 5 bucks.
    02-22-14 08:31 PM