Hi,

I have a problem with my Playbook that I can't solve ... I looked for a solution on the forum and I found nothing.
    Finding Docs2go too limited, I installed the android application Kingsoft Office (v5.8). It works perfectly. This is great and full of features. What's great is that you can create PowerPoint.

But I have a very annoying problem:

I can't choose between different fonts. I have different choices available to me, but every time the police don't change ! It remains the same. So I have a great office suite but with only ... 1 font.

The problem is the same for OfficeSuite or other Office android app I sideloaded...

Do you have a solution or suggestion?

Thank you very much!
    02-15-14 07:17 AM
    I've never tried that app. It might be the app itself. I use DocsToGo and Officesuite and have no problem changing fonts. You might need to reinstall the app.
    02-15-14 09:35 AM
    Really ? That's strange... Which OfficeSuite version do you use ? OfficeSuite 6 or OfficeSuite 7 ? Because I use OfficeSuite 7 and I can't chose fonts...

Envoy de mon iPhone l'aide de CB Forums
    02-15-14 10:38 AM
    Try selecting the text first and then try changing the font in kingsoft.
    02-15-14 10:52 AM
    Ok thank's I will try.

Envoy de mon iPhone l'aide de CB Forums
    02-15-14 03:33 PM
    Try sideloading this, which is the latest version of Kingsoft- http://107.150.58.162/Apk2Bar/bar/cn...g_v5.12.74.bar You still won't have a choice of fonts for power points, but you should have a few choices for word docs- which I don't think you had in earlier versions of Kingsoft. If you really want/need a choice of fonts for Power Points, you might be limited to Picsel's Smart Office 2, which is 10 bucks in app world.
    uwpress likes this.
    02-16-14 12:29 AM