Has anyone else come across this problem I am having with Gmail on my Playbook.When I open Gmail either through the browser or the app it appears as though I am offline,that is Gmail tells me there are no offline messages.I can't find any settings that would account for this unless I'm missing something really obvious.Gmail through my laptop is working normally as is Gmail on my 9700 Bold.Any ideas ??
    09-25-11 12:39 PM
    Something similar to this happened to me. Go to Options in your PlayBook browser - Under the Privacy & Security tab select Clear All.
    nhs_john_doe likes this.
    09-25-11 12:42 PM
    Mine started doing that yesterday also, I just sign out and sign back in with another account and it works fine. When I switch back to the original, it works again also.

Would be nicer if I open gmail through the browser that it actually stays in the browser, and doesn't open the gmail app.
    09-25-11 01:00 PM
    Thanks 130hp that's done the trick I have Gmail back.Not sure why it happened or what I did but at least I have it back,once again thanks.
    09-25-11 01:44 PM
    Something similar to this happened to me. Go to Options in your PlayBook browser - Under the Privacy & Security tab select Clear All.
    Instead of Clear All use Clear cache.
    09-25-11 02:41 PM
    Thanks 130hp that's done the trick I have Gmail back.Not sure why it happened or what I did but at least I have it back,once again thanks.
    No problem! Enjoy your PB.

Cheers!
    09-25-11 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD