First let me say I really like the origami browser. It's faster, easier to use and overall a better browser than the native browser on the playbook. I like that there is a link for keepvid in the favorites on the right hand side to save youtube videos. The only problem is I don't know where it saves to. I checked the My Videos folder and the section of Downloads in the Videos folder but once the video has downloaded 100% I can't seem to find the youtube videos. I've looked through the forums and there isn't a definitive answer. Can someone please help?
    10-18-13 12:43 AM
    They're in accounts/1000/shared/downloads/
    10-18-13 02:04 AM
    thank you for the reply but i can't seem to find accounts/1000/shared/downloads. do i have to plug it into the computer to access that? can i access these files through the playbook?
    10-18-13 09:44 AM
    thank you for the reply but i can't seem to find accounts/1000/shared/downloads. do i have to plug it into the computer to access that? can i access these files through the playbook?
    If you are using the worthless playbook file manager that came with the OS you won't find anything. Use ghostcommander file browser and you will be able to navigate to the root directory of the device and you will see the accounts directory and can go from there.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-18-13 10:31 AM
    If you are using the worthless playbook file manager that came with the OS you won't find anything. Use ghostcommander file browser and you will be able to navigate to the root directory of the device and you will see the accounts directory and can go from there.
    Go baby go baby go baby go.......... your great....small, bad tempered but great........
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-18-13 10:48 AM
    As noted, you can access through the PB. But on the computer, you can directly find the DOWNLOADS folder if you can see your pb.

Depending on the extension of the file, say txt or doc or mp4 you can probably find it easily. But if the extension is not normal for the pb, it will probably not show in the native file manager. You can check out Files&Folders and other app or as noted Ghost Commander.
    10-19-13 11:53 AM
    ...You can check out Files&Folders and other app or as noted Ghost Commander.
    Or you can install AIR Browser, which, in addition to being a full featured file manager, also has a little built-in text editor.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-20-13 02:53 PM
    So I downloaded ghostcommander and looked inside accounts/1000/shared/downloads but still cannot find the downloaded YouTube files. I shouldmention that "downloaded" videos do not clear from the downloaded tab they appear as downloaded at the start of download.
    11-07-13 10:35 PM
    Are you sure you're downloading the vids? KeepVid is a bit confusing. Don't click on the Download box in the attached pic. Rather, click on the "Download 3GP-144P", "Download 3GP 240P", etc., where you can choose the format and resolution that you want to download.

problem finding download video using keepvid origami browser-img_20130611.png
    11-07-13 10:55 PM