i have been trying to downgrade my PB from OS 2.0 to 1.0.8.6067...but it seems cant downgrade it..because it is always shown in my DESKTOP MANAGER and to PB that there is no UPDATES and beside it has been 48 hours pass... what else am i supposed to do?
    01-14-12 12:03 AM
    i am trying to downgrade as well because of touchscreen issues being so bad i cannot input my password to unlock PB

however when i follow the directions, my desktop manager keeps showing its connected to PB, my PB literally turns itself on and never allows desktop manager to do anything other then connect and link it as a media drive.

im serious my PB turns itself on when its connected to a charger, laptop or by itself, it is driving me nuts
    01-14-12 12:08 AM
    "How to restore your BlackBerry PlayBook OS to the current version (v1.0.7) if you’ve installed the Developer Beta OS (v2.0)"

How to restore your BlackBerry PlayBook OS to the current version (v1.0.7) if you’ve installed the Developer Beta OS (v2.0) «Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-14-12 12:55 AM
    try to security wipe your pb then, turn it off then plug in to your pc then open you desktop software. everything follows. works for me..
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-14-12 03:45 AM
    I think you both may have missed the step where the Playbook should be powered off when plugged into the pc. You then boot the playbook if it doesn't boot when plugged in and choose the option to repair as shown in the link ignites provided.
    bbfan1040 and egranlund like this.
    01-14-12 08:41 AM
    I think you both may have missed the step where the Playbook should be powered off when plugged into the pc. You then boot the playbook if it doesn't boot when plugged in and choose the option to repair as shown in the link ignites provided.
    This worked for me. I was having the same issue the OP was. Turned the PB off then plugged it into the computer while the Playbook was off.

Thanks!
    01-24-12 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD