Just like the title says. I went to change an appointment but when I saved as I usually do and exit I noticed the date on the monthly view was not highlighted. I went back in try again but same thing and my other appointments are no where to be found now. My calendar is not synced to anything else yet as I haven't had it long just bought weeks ago so there are nt many but I was liking the use. I'm fine with putting the appointments back in but it won't let me save.I did a restart but same thing.
    Any ideas? Thanks
    12-13-12 06:46 PM
    I am not sure, but Swipe down in the Calendar app and make sure you have selected the appropriate calendar - I think more than one might be available including some associated with an email or the Default one. I really don't use the Native Calendar.

Others may have additional ideas.
    12-13-12 07:16 PM
    Yeah, this is getting more weird. As I posted above, I tried, entering some test appointments to see if they would show but when I went
    Back in they were not there. Then today those test appointments which weren't showing up actually came out as reminders(ie I set the reminder for some time soon today ) so they were in there just not showing. I've never seen anything like this before. I read the most recent idea for fix in another post so ill see if that works... If anyone has more information please pass on. Thanks
    12-14-12 02:45 PM
    It sounds to me that you are not running the latest OS, 1088. If not do an upgrade.
    12-14-12 07:11 PM
    Yes I am running the latest. The calendar was working fine up till the date I posted this thread. Really ducks cause I love doing the native calendar
    12-16-12 04:46 PM