Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and have a Bold 9900 and Playbook. I recently bought the BB mini keyboard, which works fine, apart from an intermittent problem. It randomly jumps the curser to other parts of the page, while typing, resulting in me typing in a different place than I was, normally in the middle of previous text, which is quite annoying. I have checked, and I am not accidentally touching the touchpad. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening, and how to fix it? Many thanks.
    09-24-12 08:11 AM
    It could be a track pad problem. I have had this happen, but have found that my thumb or the heel of my hand has brushed against the track pad, thus moving the cursor.

masqueofhastur likes this.
    09-24-12 08:21 AM
    Could be, but I have been very careful to make sure my hand does not touch the trackpad, but you never know. Is there a way to reduce the sensitivity?
    09-24-12 08:33 AM
    I agree with hpjrt, the pad is quite sensitive. And, NO, it cannot be adjusted.
    09-24-12 10:09 AM
    This is why I really liked the old Toshibas and IBM ThinkPads that had the trackpoint nub instead of a trackpad.
    09-24-12 01:02 PM
    I barely use my mini keyboard, today is the first time in over a week and it hasn't jumped today but has in the past. I have no solution just a complaint. No autocorrect. VERY dissapointing.
    09-24-12 06:31 PM