Although I successfully dwd & installed Asphalt 6 HD and Modern Combat 2 HD after upgrading OS to 2.0, which are working fine, but the 3 Android Apps i dwd & installed, LED Scroller Ultimate, ESensor and Dolphin Browser HD are not working at all. And i don't have a clue abt it.

I also tried sideloading some Android Apps through DDPB installer. Although it is showing 'done' after installation, but i can't find the installed apps in my PB. Before upgrading to the OS 2.0, i sideloaded successfully. so i don't know what's wrong this time.

Later, I dwd some non-android Apps like, Gps,eter, Battery Watch etc., which also not working, while some others like MiniFrames are working fine after dwding.

Can someone tell what's happening with the Android Apps? Are none of them are working OR some are not working? And why? Any help will be much appreciated.
    03-09-12 10:39 AM
    security wipe if you haven't done so.
    PlayBookLover likes this.
    03-09-12 10:43 AM
    security wipe if you haven't done so.
    That, or at least restart your PB.

I know with the beta, if you side loaded the Android Player it caused problems for the Android Player that was already a part of the OS. Maybe you sideloaded the Android Player, or maybe it was on there from before upgrading.
    03-09-12 11:00 AM
    Ok, i'll try that out. But i am a little scared of doing security wipe for two reasons (i) if i lose all d staff, i.e., if i do anything wrong and it doesn't get right after the wipe, and (ii) again dwding all d staff i have currently will require a huge amount of data usage.
    03-09-12 11:31 AM
    I think the problem is a conflict of the previous android player and the included android player with OS2. I've. Sideloaded most of the useful android apps (for me) like Google maps, dolphin browser, winamp, spiderman hd, all versions of angrybirds hd, cut the rope, pool break pro, and they all work flawlessly.
    03-09-12 12:13 PM
    Thank You All very Much!!!

I finally got enough courage to wipe my playbook. Now the Android Apps are working fine. But, the the sideloading problem is there. I sideloaded a .bar file through DDPB installer, which successfully installed and showed 'Done". But i can not find the App anywhere in my PB.

But, thank you very much for your help. Now I can enjoy at least some of the official Android Apps which I was looking for long.

03-10-12 10:44 AM
    Upgrading the DDPB installer to version 1.0.8 solved the problem. Now I can successfully install and run .bar files as earlier.

Thanks to all.
    03-12-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD