I used to be able bookmark websites to my "Add to Home Screen", thereafter file the bookmarks into folders on the "Home Screen".
    However, as of a few weeks ago I can no longer do this.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    What is causing this?
    Yes, I can bookmarks to "Add to Bookmarks", however, I don't like this feature, more so because there is no way to make folders for bookmarks in this manner.
    I tried to find an answer on this forum, but could not.
    Thank you. I look forward to a reply. I am using 64 GB Version 2.1.0.1526

I could not find an answer at Search - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I have also emailed to BlackBerry for an answer 'BlackBerry Customer Support' [email protected]; and [email protected]

To be advised when I get an answer.
    Last edited by BB_Trader; 03-22-13 at 05:00 AM.
    03-21-13 07:17 AM
    Still works here. Maybe some app you installed is screwing things up? Weird..
    Last edited by Boight; 03-22-13 at 07:39 AM.
    03-21-13 07:40 AM
    Also have this problem after updating.
    03-21-13 07:46 AM
    How many have you created? Maybe there's some limit, either to the number created or to how many ultimate icons can be added to the pb???
    03-21-13 09:35 AM
    That is strange. I have no issues with this on my PlayBook. Have you sideloaded any Android apps recently?
    Last edited by axllebeer; 03-21-13 at 04:43 PM.
    03-21-13 10:39 AM
    If it is important to you and you can't find a fix, prior to resorting to a security wipe, you might try sideloading Air Browser (NOT the file browser) which is essentially the same as the native browser and which someone extracted from the BB10 dev alpha, I believe. Anyhow, Air Browser will allow you to save bookmarks to the homescreen, and tapping on these bookmarks will launch the native browser, not Air Browser. The only (small) downside is that once installed, Air Browser is seen as a system app and can't be uninstalled.
    Attached Thumbnails Problem adding bookmarks to "Add to Home Screen" !?!?!? G'rr!!!-img_20121034.jpg  
    03-21-13 04:36 PM
    How many have you created? Maybe there's some limit, either to the number created or to how many ultimate icons can be added to the pb???
    Several folders, regardless does not matter, no information to say what limit is, if any, furthermore you can always swipe to another page. This situation is frustrating. I want an answer to fix.
    03-21-13 11:47 PM
    If it is important to you and you can't find a fix, prior to resorting to a security wipe, you might try sideloading Air Browser (NOT the file browser) which is essentially the same as the native browser and which someone extracted from the BB10 dev alpha, I believe. Anyhow, Air Browser will allow you to save bookmarks to the homescreen, and tapping on these bookmarks will launch the native browser, not Air Browser. The only (small) downside is that once installed, Air Browser is seen as a system app and can't be uninstalled.
    Thanks, but not interested, this is a BB problem that recently started. I am not adding your suggestion as does not answer my concern, getting fed up with some of BB's BS.
    03-21-13 11:50 PM
    That is strange. I have no issues with this on my PlayBook. Have you sideloaded any Android apps recently?
    No, I have added nothing.
    03-21-13 11:51 PM
    Also have this problem after updating.
    Interesting to see that I am not alone, this is frustrating!
    03-21-13 11:52 PM
    Also having the same problem after a security wipe to fix a previous problem. All other problems solved. This one popped up.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 09:13 AM
    I'm glad to see some others reporting this glitch. I'm not glad it's happening, just others are seeing it too. I posted about the same thing a long time ago with no resolution.
    Occasionally I'm able to get a bookmark to "stick".
    It's not a solution but my work around was to create a DocsToGo worksheet that I keep open whenever I'm browsing. I copy/paste the address to a cell and also add some notes or tag words in an adjacent cell. I can search or scroll to what I'm looking for and copy/paste back to the browser. Not the most elegant but works for me.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-17-13 11:05 AM
    Yeah that's not really a suitable work around. BlackBerry needs to figure out what's going on and do it.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:08 PM
    This sounds like a problem my wife just had on her Z10. I found the solution to it on Crackberry and maybe it will work for the PlayBook as well.

The solution was to change the language in settings, then save a bookmark to home page. If it saves, just change the language back. When I did this to fix her problem on the z10, I changed both the language and region; picking English UK and USA. It was on English Canada, and Canada. I suspect this may change the permissions on the file or folder that the home screen bookmarks are saved to and fixes the problem created during the security wipe.
    04-17-13 01:34 PM
    Didn't work for me

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 05:22 PM