Just got my RMAed tablet back, and considering it has a different serial number, PIN, and the screen has been replaced (all the tiny marks from my cats nails when they would try and sit on my old PlayBook are gone), I am pretty sure they just gave me a brand new tablet. Great customer service! And on a tablet that was past warranty at that!

Edit: Yep, they just confirmed that it is a brand new PlayBook. Also said something else, but that's for a different thread.
    Last edited by ThaSwapMeetPimp; 07-10-13 at 12:12 PM.
    07-10-13 12:02 PM
    Good news!!!!!

Barracuda7772 and FF22 like this.
    07-10-13 12:05 PM
    Just got my RMAed tablet back, and considering it has a different serial number, PIN, and the screen has been replaced (all the tiny marks from my cats nails when they would try and sit on my old PlayBook are gone), I am pretty sure they just gave me a brand new tablet. Great customer service! And on a tablet that was past warranty at that!

Edit: Yep, they just confirmed that it is a brand new PlayBook. Also said something else, but that's for a different thread.
    Sent one of mine in for a USB Charging issue... the one sent back had no scratches or any sign of wear, a new pin, and had all the protective plastic on it. Was an overall pretty easy support issue.. (I was within 20 days before my warranty was to expire)
    07-10-13 02:58 PM
    how to i attain my RMA number or conformation number? i recently overnight began to get this error 4003 each time t try to use my cam.......can someone plz help me i am goin mad
    02-12-14 09:53 AM
    Had the same experience with mit BlackBerry Storm. Send broken Storm 1 into service and got a Storm 2 back

And besides: I still like the Storm

Preisente Preisvergleich -BBworld-> http://affiliates.digitalriver.com/z...e=DE%26lang=de
    02-12-14 10:13 AM