I connected my PB to my TV via HDMI and am able to get viedo's to work in presenter mode no problem, but when viewing photos (in presenter mode), the (TV) screen goes all wonky. This does not happen in all resolutions though. The lower ones seem fine (except for being distorted or shrunk). I did not have this issue before 2.0 and the TV is a Samsung bought 4 months ago.

Any suggestions appeciated.
    03-02-12 01:12 PM
    I can't get Presenter to work at all in Photos. It moved Forward with the older OS1.x but now does not work. Actually, I could not get it to work in Powerpoint this morning. I may be doing something wrong but I'm not sure what.
    03-02-12 04:59 PM
    It seems to be something to do with the output resolution.
    03-03-12 03:08 PM
    Hello,
    I found this thread on a search. I recently purchased the Presenter and was wondering which way you connected to your monitor/t.v. to view a PowerPoint presentation. Did you use a VGA with an HDMI output? That's what I'm using, but my t.v. will not acknowledge the Presenter. The phone seems to be synched to the Presenter (getting the blue lights on both devices). Also is there is default image I should be seeing on the monitor once the Presenter is hooked up? I appreciate your input.
    11-01-12 03:34 PM
    Hello,
    I found this thread on a search. I recently purchased the Presenter and was wondering which way you connected to your monitor/t.v. to view a PowerPoint presentation. Did you use a VGA with an HDMI output? That's what I'm using, but my t.v. will not acknowledge the Presenter. The phone seems to be synched to the Presenter (getting the blue lights on both devices). Also is there is default image I should be seeing on the monitor once the Presenter is hooked up? I appreciate your input.
    I am not sure but it sounds as if you got a SEPARATE Device called the PRESENTER. I think this thread is dealing with using a bb phone in Presenter/Presentation mode????
    11-01-12 05:26 PM
    Hello,

@kwaltonucf: The guys are talking about a completely different issue. You are talking about the app called Presenter that allows you to control your PowerPoint presentation/slides in your PC by using your PB. The reason your TV cannot recognise the Presenter app is because you cannot install the software (that you have already installed in your PC to "talk" to your PB) in to your tv. I guess a work around is to connect your PC to your TV through HDMI cable and you will be able to use your PB to control your slides in your PC and (therefore) in your TV at the same time.
    11-01-12 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD