Hey, when updating to 2.0 I lost all the pre loaded wallpapers on playbook, and i did actually like them, any idea where i can find them? thanx
    01-01-12 03:22 PM
    You are on the Beta of OS2, and some things are not installed. You might want to do a search in the upper right hand corner, to read the threads concerning the OS2 Beta.

Sorry I couldn't help you more, but I am waiting for the 'Official OS2' to come out, as the Beta is just that... a beta.
    01-01-12 03:30 PM
    thanx

10 char
    01-01-12 03:40 PM
    There is a link to a zip containing them but I never save it!!!!

Ah, try this:

Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire
    shadydvh and gn2 like this.
    01-01-12 06:06 PM
    nice thanx man! it worked!
    01-01-12 06:21 PM
    F2: Thanks for the link with the images, however, when I downloaded them, then transferrred them to my PB, they didn't get displayed properly.

The image was zoomed when used for wallpaper, any idea how I can change it to get it to display properly ?

Also, do you know what the actual file says the resolution and size of the images are when on the Playbook ?
    01-01-12 07:05 PM
    Sorry, I can't really help. I grabbed the link from a posting here a while ago (well, actually, it was still listed in my Firefox downloads and it has the link still attached).

I know there are issues with the size when made into wallpaper. I think there's a separate blog entry. Did the originals actually work whereas these are problematic?
    01-01-12 10:17 PM
    On a related note, in 1.0.8.6067 is there a way to take the built-in wallpaper images out of the All Pictures category? They are locked for editing so they can't be erased but when I run a slideshow of all MY pictures, I would like to not show the built-in ones too.
    01-01-12 11:27 PM
    On a related note, in 1.0.8.6067 is there a way to take the built-in wallpaper images out of the All Pictures category? They are locked for editing so they can't be erased but when I run a slideshow of all MY pictures, I would like to not show the built-in ones too.
    What you can do instead is to create subfolders under the Photo folder, give each one a name and place sets of pictures in those: SummerVacation, Moms Party, etc. Or just create your own "all" and place your photos in that one. Subfolders in the photo folder show up as separate ALBUMS in the Picture App.

Oh, you can either create those folders using a pc usb/wifi to pb connection or get the free Air Browser and create folders directly on the pb and move pics with it.
    trainzer likes this.
    01-02-12 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD