I really am growing to love this new feature, so far my record is four words in a row without typing
    02-23-12 07:29 PM
    I really am growing to love this new feature, so far my record is four words in a row without typing
    Same here, really starting to get the feel for it. It makes typing a lot faster.
    02-23-12 07:33 PM
    I like it. Not sure if its actually faster cause I am constantly scanning and slowing down my typing. But its a nice feature.
    02-23-12 07:48 PM
    I agree. i like the auto correct more than the predictive typing. i believe its a bit distractive when you have to keep looking for the predictions on the top.

But overall, a much needed improvement either ways.
    02-23-12 07:53 PM
    I'm going to get your hands on some of my favorite part of this website. All done with predicted text.
    02-23-12 07:59 PM
    Seems like it distracts me too. Also when turned off corrective doesn't seem to work either unless that was a fluke last time I turned predictive off.
    02-23-12 08:02 PM
    It is like some of the other features. It takes time to get used to. I got the SwiftKey app when it was introduced for the Android phones. And was the only app I really missed when I switched to BB. If it works like I remember, over time it somehow "learns" some of your typing style and as time goes on more of the next words you might be getting ready to type show up in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd spot from the left. I'm hoping RIM adds the same system to the phones.
    02-23-12 09:02 PM
    It's. Just great. I LOVE it.
    02-23-12 09:13 PM
    Yes mate its the best way of doing things that I have just got done.

The previous sentence was all predictive except for the first letter "y"!
    02-23-12 09:49 PM
    Yes, it does make responding to emails a lot quicker. Unlike touch typing on a full sized keyboard we have to rely on a one or two finger (or thumb) method. It is a real time saver. I also love this feature.
    02-23-12 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD