How would a return work? I just read policy. Have to send back cannot return to retail store....
    Returns can be mailed back to the store that you pre-order from. if you PM me I can give more info abut this subject.
    04-07-11 08:06 PM
    I know these guys are legit. I just flew through Hartsfield early last month and stopped in the BB store. It was the first time I'd seen one and was quite impressed. Nice store, and I hung out for a bit and talked to one of the guys workin. It was nice to go into a wireless store and talk to someone who knew their stuff about Blackberries.
    What concourse were you on? Do you remember the guy you spoke with? Thanks for the comments about the store and the our staffs knowledge we all work hard at being BB experts. Next time your in the airport stop by and let me buy a coffee or lunch.
    04-07-11 08:17 PM
    I know these guys are legit. I just flew through Hartsfield early last month and stopped in the BB store. It was the first time I'd seen one and was quite impressed. Nice store, and I hung out for a bit and talked to one of the guys workin. It was nice to go into a wireless store and talk to someone who knew their stuff about Blackberries.
    Agreed. I was stuck at that damn airport for 7 hours but sadly it was in January. I wish they would have had a demo.
    04-07-11 08:21 PM
    What concourse were you on? Do you remember the guy you spoke with? Thanks for the comments about the store and the our staffs knowledge we all work hard at being BB experts. Next time your in the airport stop by and let me buy a coffee or lunch.
    I'm pretty sure it was concourse A that I stopped in, it was earlier in the morning, like 7:30 or so. I don't remember the guy's name that I was talking to though. I was just really surprised to see the store, and not selling stuff at ridiculous airport prices too. I'll be flying again on Monday (sadly without my Playbook), but I'll be flying through O'Hare, and then DFW on the way back to Cali. I'll keep it in mind the next time I fly through ATL though.
    04-07-11 09:59 PM
    Hey guys, I'll be in phl and msp on 4/19. Anyne know if the stores are opening early?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 11:40 PM
    Some answers for those who may want to know. If you pre-order form BBWG you card is not charged until you device is shipped. Think of it like renting a car. All orders will ship on the 18th and at that time you cards will be charged. If you have already pre-ordered and have not gotten a confirmation there was a issue with the our system but you should be receiving them soon. If any one has any more question send me a PM and I will jump on it (PAUSE).
    04-08-11 12:16 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD