As a regular thing, I load my working model of a PowerPoint 2010 presi onto my PlayBook...and then open it using same on the PowerBook..

However, as the font that I used - and is installed on my desktop - is not present the font defaults to Courier.

How can I "load" the fonts, which I have of course, "into" the PlayBook to see the proper looking slides?

PS this is prob easy, but I cannot find out how to do that?
    07-25-12 01:47 PM
    No one can answer this? Did search...but can't find any opinions or pointers on same...

07-26-12 09:17 AM
    You don't need to load the fonts into the Playbook.

You just have to embed the specific font into your PowerPoint files (or Word files).

Office Blogs - How PowerPoint font embedding and replacement can save your presentation
    JVRudnick and Dim-Ize like this.
    07-26-12 10:24 AM
    ;-) thanks SO much samab...didn't know that but will use it all the time now!

07-26-12 11:57 AM
    Wow. I didn't think this would work when viewing PPT files on PlayBook. Thanks for the tip. I thought it was a DocsToGo limitation.
    07-26-12 01:30 PM
    I hope JV does not resent my asking a powerpoint but unrelated question since the original one was answered. My question was inspired by this one in that I have rarely ever opened Powerpoint on my computer.

To the question: I was making a slideshow for the pb. I wanted to zoom in on a portion of a photo and tried using the cropping tool. But what I wound up with was only the portion of the image but with the area that was cropped, replaced by a white border. I was hoping to basically zoom in what was left after the crop and not just have a smaller image in the full-size slide. I may be missing it but did not see any zoom or stretch or similar to just enlarge the center of my photo(s). It was of a wildflower but I wanted it larger in the slide.

Thanks in advance (and I did do a google search but only saw cropping but not what I needed).
    07-26-12 06:36 PM