ppl just got to accept the fact that they either drop the PB or wait for an announcement. i mean is it surprising that BBRY did not mention anything about it? The table is like 2-3 years old. the hardware is old. it is a failed product. they're not making a profit if they rush out BB10 on PB. they said later this year. What do you think that means, especially coming from BBRY mouth. Here's a hint, that means as late as possible, or completely delay it, or they will keep saying its coming soon for the next 10 years.

no point of keep asking when is BB10 coming. if it is trust me you won't miss the announcement. its not like the info is hidden somewhere.
    05-17-13 12:35 PM
    its all in good fun, it makes the forum more lively all of us clearly know it will come when it comes.

we gotta do something to keep tbis amazing forum going
    sad_old_man and eddy_berry like this.
    05-17-13 12:42 PM
    its all in good fun, it makes the forum more lively all of us clearly know it will come when it comes.

we gotta do something to keep tbis amazing forum going
    And there I was thinking I had escaped at last. Ah well back to the cellar!
    Barracuda7772 and eddy_berry like this.
    05-17-13 12:45 PM
    It all does remind me of babies that want their favorite, hole ridden, antiquated blanky sewn and renewed instead of accepting one of the many other new and more updated blankets.
    05-17-13 05:32 PM
    ppl just got to accept the fact that they either drop the PB or wait for an announcement. i mean is it surprising that BBRY did not mention anything about it? The table is like 2-3 years old. the hardware is old. it is a failed product. they're not making a profit if they rush out BB10 on PB. they said later this year. What do you think that means, especially coming from BBRY mouth. Here's a hint, that means as late as possible, or completely delay it, or they will keep saying its coming soon for the next 10 years.no point of keep asking when is BB10 coming. if it is trust me you won't miss the announcement. its not like the info is hidden somewhere.
    I agree with what you're saying, however it does not help that as of late any time Blackberry is questioned of BB10 on the Playbook they swallow their tongues and answer generically ie. later this year. They should honestly say "Yes, it is coming shortly we have been working on it. Progress is being made." Something anything or "No, as of yet no progress has been made in updating the playbook to BB10." At least give us a status update.
    05-17-13 05:45 PM
    babies ? I stay here and keep coming back because of the community and comerodery
    05-17-13 07:18 PM
    Yo OP, Any announcement yet for when we should expect BB10 on PlayBook ?
    05-17-13 07:27 PM