I updated this morning. Have BB Bold and updated Bridge on that device as well. My issue is that, when I'm deleting old emails, the email list scrolls back to the top.

The issue is that if you scroll down a few pages to clear emails you'd have to scroll back to the same spot EACH TIME you want to delete an email.

I love being able to clear out old emails, etc. while traveling and this completely makes the Playbook useless to me for that purpose.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are there workarounds?

I'm guessing this relates to the mult-check capability (which isn't great for me as I like to look at each email before deleting.

Thanks!!

FWIW I'm a huge playbook fan. I'm sure this will be addressed quickly if a widespread issue.
    07-21-11 12:40 PM
    Send some feedback in the beta zone if you're a member.
    07-21-11 12:46 PM
    I'm not a member of beta zone but will investigate joining this weekend (traveling now).

Would be helpful if other users could confirm the behavior after the update (to validate that it isn't just me). Thanks!
    07-21-11 12:50 PM
    I'm not a member of beta zone but will investigate joining this weekend (traveling now).

Would be helpful if other users could confirm the behavior after the update (to validate that it isn't just me). Thanks!
    07-21-11 12:51 PM
    Yes. I have updated to 1.0.7.2670 I can confirm I have this issue as well. A small bug but nonetheless an inconvenience. I don't really care though because I can use my phone later on to do that. It doesn't hurt to keep emails on the device.
    07-21-11 02:14 PM
    This is an annoying issue. I have experienced this problem as well. Does anyone know if it has been fixed yet?
    08-09-11 05:43 AM
    This is an annoying issue. I have experienced this problem as well. Does anyone know if it has been fixed yet?
    You can use the option to select mutliple email to delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 11:19 AM
    Have to laugh, why would you thing this would be addressed quickly. Remember Rim still hasn't got us spell check, email, bluetooth etc since day of release!
    08-09-11 06:42 PM
    I am currently unable to read emails from any torch (tried 2) on my PB but can on my work curve. I'm on the most recent OS updates for all, and all 6.0s...

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried OTA/Official versions of the bridge with multiple reboots and can do everything but read emails. submitted an email to bridge support and am awaiting response. All i get is a white, then grey screen that flickers but never opens the email.

My next step is about to be a downgrade of my torch OS but not even sure that will work. Any ideas are appreciated.
    08-10-11 12:06 AM
    My bridge emails work fine....all 4 accounts. I can receive, read and delete all without any problem. I have the latest updates on both the Pb and my Torch. Just thought i'd share this.....cheers.
    08-10-11 07:10 AM
    My bridge emails work fine....all 4 accounts. I can receive, read and delete all without any problem. I have the latest updates on both the Pb and my Torch. Just thought i'd share this.....cheers.
    me too, also on torch, no problems. except pb wont auto cap first letter of a sentence.
    08-10-11 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD