View Poll Results: How is your relationship with your PB?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honeymoon

36 17.65%
  • Marrage

105 51.47%
  • Divorce

20 9.80%
  • Open Marrage

36 17.65%
  • Other

7 3.43%
    So...for most of us we've had our PB for atleast a month. Is the honeymoon over for you?

Honeymoon = Everything is new and great...the little issues are cute and easy to overlook.

Marrage = Routine now, love is still there but it is what it is...life!

Divorce = The little things are driving me crazy and I want out!

Open Marrage = Multiple tablet partners! I use them all!
    mike4444 likes this.
    11-01-11 07:37 AM
    I guess I would be Marriage. There are a lot of little problems that I put up with cause I have to. If I'm watching Crackle and it stops after five minutes one more time I might put it through a window.
    11-01-11 07:39 AM
    Its always good....... always honeymoon...... once you go PB you never go back, nor do you go anywhere !!!
    11-01-11 08:00 AM
    Still love my PB. is getting better every day.
    11-01-11 08:05 AM
    Still love my PB. is getting better every day.
    I still take it on romantic outings, take it to bed with me...we go everywhere together so must still be a honeymoon.
    11-01-11 08:09 AM
    Still in the whole house sex phase so must still be honeymoon. Had mine since day one of launch and just gets better everyday.
    11-01-11 08:18 AM
    Marrage here. Some little things that didn't annoy me to start with are now but not enough to want a divorce yet. We'll see if we can work it out.
    11-01-11 08:34 AM
    the way i see it, we've only just begun
    11-01-11 08:46 AM
    been on a honeymoon with mine since April 19th
    11-01-11 08:54 AM
    Open Marriage here. PB is definitely the wifey, but my Galaxy Tab is my mistress, plus I've had a few flings with some other Android tabs.
    11-01-11 08:55 AM
    I don't get it. I feel the Honeymoon is definitely worse than marriage. Honeymoon is the the period during which a man realizes he has made the worst mistake of his life. Marriage is when he makes his peace with his decision .
    So if you are a guy "Marriage">"Honeymoon". If you are a girl it's all about the Honeymoon...after that its all downhill for you
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    11-01-11 09:07 AM
    Living with er, but excitement has gone... waiting for something new that boosts relation again... typical marriage after the first year....
    11-01-11 09:46 AM
    I was tempted to say open marriage because the rest of my family is android-appleish so I end up trying to figure things out with them too. But for me its the PB exclusively for now anyway. We see each others faults and are willing to work through them, and we see each others potential and are willing to work towards that too. Marriage is not the commitment to settle, rather its the commitment to see it through, sickness, health, all the rest.
    Last edited by npunk42; 11-01-11 at 10:17 AM.
    11-01-11 09:58 AM
    I'm still forgiving her for having left the cap off the toothpaste... I hope that doesn't become annoying over time. I'll give her until February to change..I think it's fair to give it longer than Kim Kardashian did.
    JR A likes this.
    11-01-11 10:04 AM
    I just sold the mistress!!!! I sold my Galaxy Tab and I'm using the funds to buy a Kindle Fire (don't hit me!!!) for my Dad for Christmas. Appearently it's what he really wants. I would rather get him a PB or an ipad, but I know best, you get him what he wants or else you NEVER hear the end of it.
    jarekb likes this.
    11-01-11 11:44 AM
    I'm still forgiving her for having left the cap off the toothpaste... I hope that doesn't become annoying over time. I'll give her until February to change..I think it's fair to give it longer than Kim Kardashian did.
    Zing!

LOL
    11-01-11 11:46 AM
    Have my PB since April and if you would have asked me a month ago I would have said honeymoon, but now it's marriage.

I feel really let down after hearing that we have to wait until Feb 2012 for OS2. With the PB release almost 8 months late and promises made from the outset and not met it has me lacking hope. I feel they it would be better to release one or two small updates regularly instead of making us wait for a major one in 6 months.
    11-01-11 12:50 PM
    Have my PB since April and if you would have asked me a month ago I would have said honeymoon, but now it's marriage.

I feel really let down after hearing that we have to wait until Feb 2012 for OS2. With the PB release almost 8 months late and promises made from the outset and not met it has me lacking hope. I feel they it would be better to release one or two small updates regularly instead of making us wait for a major one in 6 months.
    Yea well the elephant in the room nobody wants to discuss is who wants to really trust it will be out in February?

Ladies and gentlemen.... this whole "os 2.0 is far from ready yet" nasty news evolved from one fact rim has admitted... they have run into unforeseen snags and development isnt going as fast as they would like. Given that, I say that their statement involving February is intellectually dishonest and irresponsible. If they are running into unforeseen snags and cant work the bugs out of this thing, what in the world gives them the ability to project when they will? If they could tell us when they were going to have this thing finished, it would have happened by now....

Native email would have been out 60 days after April 19... we would all have the android player now.... we would have seen many missing features shown, demonstrated, October 18....But absolutely none of this is true; none of it happened. I refuse to accept February 2012 will see OS 2.0 appear on our "update available" screens. Ain't happening. QNX phones will not be out before the end of March 2012 (q1). If RIM wants to be trusted, the burden lies with RIM to prove they are trustworthy and have not done it. Period.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FF22 and Rello like this.
    11-01-11 01:05 PM
    married since apr 2011. if u picked the right (tablet) partner, then u should not be worried about divoreced/regret. if you picked the wrong partner it was never going to work out anyways... so dont force it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    11-01-11 01:07 PM
    I installed Wife 2.0 and it was nice but going back to Wife 1.0 is like a 2nd honeymoon...

MICROSOFT WIFE and MS GIRLFRIEND
    11-01-11 04:14 PM
    bang bang bangity bang... I say bang bang bangity bang!
    11-01-11 05:37 PM
    Yup its a "Marrage" other wise known as an illusion LOL
    11-01-11 06:21 PM
    Married, but resentful that we're still in an apartment instead of the nice big house we were planning to move into.
    11-01-11 06:39 PM
    I would have to say marriage, it is what it is. Nothing is perfect
    Last edited by spencerdl; 11-01-11 at 07:15 PM.
    11-01-11 06:39 PM
    Open marriage because my gf has the ipad2. Honestly i like the playbook os much much better but I hate how many features are missing because i dont have a blackberry phone.
    11-01-11 06:45 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD