View Poll Results: How is your relationship with your PB?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honeymoon

36 17.65%
  • Marrage

105 51.47%
  • Divorce

20 9.80%
  • Open Marrage

36 17.65%
  • Other

7 3.43%
    Never even got engaged... she was dumped within weeks... don't miss her at all!
    11-01-11 06:46 PM
    Learning how to spell always helps. It is Marriage NOT Marrage.
    11-01-11 06:48 PM
    PB does not leave my side, and has made me happy everyday since April. We're still in our honeymoon stage with all the action this PlayBook gets. I just love tapping that glass.
    11-01-11 07:05 PM
    Yea well the elephant in the room nobody wants to discuss is who wants to really trust it will be out in February?

Ladies and gentlemen.... this whole "os 2.0 is far from ready yet" nasty news evolved from one fact rim has admitted... they have run into unforeseen snags and development isnt going as fast as they would like. Given that, I say that their statement involving February is intellectually dishonest and irresponsible. If they are running into unforeseen snags and cant work the bugs out of this thing, what in the world gives them the ability to project when they will? If they could tell us when they were going to have this thing finished, it would have happened by now....

Native email would have been out 60 days after April 19... we would all have the android player now.... we would have seen many missing features shown, demonstrated, October 18....But absolutely none of this is true; none of it happened. I refuse to accept February 2012 will see OS 2.0 appear on our "update available" screens. Ain't happening. QNX phones will not be out before the end of March 2012 (q1). If RIM wants to be trusted, the burden lies with RIM to prove they are trustworthy and have not done it. Period.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Who is to say that since they have been so wrong before that they aren't projecting a couple months past just to make sure and it'll be out before then. But then again nothing RIM has ever said or done has ever happened, right?
    11-01-11 07:15 PM
    Learning how to spell always helps. It is Marriage NOT Marrage.
    Thanks for the correction...but what will learning how to spell...'help'?...like with my life...love...sailing...enjoying my pb...oh wait I get it. If I learn how to spell marriage I will like my spellcheckless wife better which will improve my marriage...learning to love the little things...

Phew...you're a complex dude...at first I just thought you were being a **** but I stand corrected!
    herculesinwyoming likes this.
    11-01-11 08:08 PM
    It was the prenuptual that makes it the most painful! But it has lasted longer than that Kardashian "marriage!"
    AggreX likes this.
    11-01-11 08:35 PM
    oh its definitely a marriage. I love her, i really do. She goes everywhere with me, and we have had many good times together and seems to always be there when i need her...but id be lying to ya'll if i said it was all peachy because lord knows some of the small, stupid things she do make me want to land just one swift roundhouse kick to the face on her!

i havent given up on her though but we had a talk and i told her she has until february next year to clear up this little attitude of hers or im giving my attention to someone that deserves it more.

lol im playin but really women are crazy....steer clear of mariage
    11-01-11 09:15 PM
    oh its definitely a marriage. I love her, i really do. She goes everywhere with me, and we have had many good times together and seems to always be there when i need her...but id be lying to ya'll if i said it was all peachy because lord knows some of the small, stupid things she do make me want to land just one swift roundhouse kick to the face on her!

i havent given up on her though but we had a talk and i told her she has until february next year to clear up this little attitude of hers or im giving my attention to someone that deserves it more.

lol im playin but really women are crazy....steer clear of mariage
    11-01-11 09:15 PM
    damn playbook browser made me do a double post.....see....this is why we in the marriage phase lol....stupid little things lol
    11-01-11 09:17 PM
    It's still a Honeymoon for me and my sidekick.... and if it does happen to make me mad, I just shut it down.. No back talk like most marriages. LOL
    11-01-11 09:59 PM
    Okay this poll shows beyond a doubt that by large margin most Playbook owners are happy with their devices and here to stay. Give that some thought when someone comes in here whining about how RIM is driving us all away.
    11-01-11 11:56 PM
    Okay this poll shows beyond a doubt that by large margin most Playbook owners are happy with their devices and here to stay. Give that some thought when someone comes in here whining about how RIM is driving us all away.
    i think the people who are in the "marriage" phase are happy but mainly because they are already invested. after spending $500 on a tablet, most people aint going nowhere because thats a expensive investment. look at the thread about whether people would recommend the playbook as it is.....more than half said they couldnt recommend it.

Me myself...im content and i think most are too even though we are still disappointed with the lack of promised upgrades....but let RIM miss that February timeline....people think people are "whining" now....they aint seen nothing yet
    AggreX likes this.
    11-02-11 12:19 AM
    i bought the first one, 32gb..about 10 millenia ago, right after launch..then sell it after few months.
    bought a 16gb in vietnam few weeks ago, just curious and anticipating deafcon, but it's back hibernating now. until february 2012 or later. too cheap to sell now anyway so better keep it. good for tictactoe HD
    11-02-11 01:07 AM
    recently divorced here. playbook just had too many limitations, software wise. it's excellent hardware specs were not enough to save her.

it didn't help either that RIM continued to delay OS2 release.

got myself hooked up with a galaxy tab and i am 200% happier.
    11-02-11 02:02 AM
    My girl, 32gb, has just said yes and she's on her way now. I proposed via email and she's hitching a ride with the mail. No doubt I will be here getting tips on how to treat her right, I'm excited and my Torch is too! Great dowry she cost me �230 including ship....
    Last edited by mike4444; 11-02-11 at 06:01 AM.
    AggreX likes this.
    11-02-11 05:06 AM
    I picked up the Playbook the day it came out...i have been a Blackberry user and supporter for many years and have sold people on Playbooks and previous Apple users to Blackberry. I can honestly over the last few weeks I have been discouraged with the Playbook news putting off the update once again.

Then my Torch bricked and I had to do a complete reinstall of the OS and lost all my personal calendar appointments....my Calendar on the BES was OK.

I am getting a little frustrated with Blackberry as have been playing around with my HP Touchpad running Android and at first I didnt like it but now I am getting more used to that OS and might make the switch. There are lots of apps, Skype, Kindle etc...

Blackberry needs to step it up and deliver on their promises. They need to make sure that when they launch these new devices next year that they are BES compatible....if not then users and companies are going to jump ship. I have several colleagues that want to get rid of their Blackberries and go to iPhone or Android and keep convincing them to stay but now I am starting to question myself.

Just my personal opinion.
    11-02-11 11:31 AM
    Married but....I lock my PB in the basement (figuratively speaking) and let her out occcassionally to browse. I keep hoping she'll work better with each software update, but so far no joy. After a session that includes multiple connection losses and outright crashes of the browser, I realize that things haven't really improved and I lock her up again.
    FF22 and AggreX like this.
    11-02-11 12:55 PM
    My girl, 32gb, has just said yes and she's on her way now. I proposed via email and she's hitching a ride with the mail. No doubt I will be here getting tips on how to treat her right, I'm excited and my Torch is too! Great dowry she cost me �230 including ship....
    She arrived today and we have been locked up together all afternoon, we are go. On line browsing , bridging, emailing, filming wow wow wow.....it's Love! I'm going bact to her now....more soon
    11-04-11 03:08 PM
    recently divorced here. got myself hooked up with a galaxy tab and i am 200% happier.
    Divorced the girl with excellent specs with great potential for the dime-a dozen open OS available to anyone for a price?? Well enjoy the ride as long as she makes you happy. Going from BB to Droid was exciting but it just wasn't the same after the thrill was over
    FF22 likes this.
    11-04-11 03:27 PM
    Love this thread! Hilarious.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-04-11 06:27 PM
    we didn't even get married yet. just started seeing each other. she is beautiful and petite. i love petite women. she is intelligent. she's got style. but she can't cook. and, hmmm, she is really bad in bed

people are saying "give her some time, a lot of time, to mature" but should i? there are so many other girls around. though those are usually more high maintenance type
    11-04-11 11:41 PM
    we didn't even get married yet. just started seeing each other. she is beautiful and petite. i love petite women. she is intelligent. she's got style. but she can't cook. and, hmmm, she is really bad in bed

people are saying "give her some time, a lot of time, to mature" but should i? there are so many other girls around. though those are usually more high maintenance type
    I'm sure that if you give her time, she will eventually do tricks for you. BJ says she already earns him money.
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    11-05-11 10:10 AM
    I'm sure that if you give her time, she will eventually do tricks for you. BJ says she already earns him money.
    I read BJ has already earns her money...

this whole illustrating the pb as a she is just wrong, wait, or is it just me,,
    11-05-11 12:05 PM
    there should be an option that says married but secretly eyeing other women..
    adamman likes this.
    11-05-11 12:07 PM
    We haven't had a week yet, our one week anniversary will be on Friday.....been out with her a couple of times now....my friends seem to like her.....we sit in cafes and browse together she's really good at gmail.....i bought her a nice leather outfit and we watch youtube and learn how to pleasure each other......all is good!
    11-09-11 04:44 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD