I believe there are politics towards the Playbook...I still can't print using hp eprint directly. I want to install the directv app but I can't because I don't have an android or a ipad...there are many apps I can't use because I don't have an android or ipad...why????

Why the politics?????
    08-18-12 05:23 PM
    WebOS fans ask the same question,, It's not politics, it's sales - there are maybe 1.5 million playbooks out there* - that is 1.5 days of android activations.

* last time I checked, let's double it and say it is 3 million - 3 days of android activations.
    08-18-12 05:26 PM
    Try: "Print" by Daniel Bigham

It's in app world. I've been using it for a while now and it works well....

You DL the app from app world then DL the pc utility. The document prints over your wifi network. Works everytime.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    08-18-12 05:52 PM
    i know about "print"...i dont like it. why cant i have an HP app for the playbook? i have it for the blackberry....

I just dont get it
    08-18-12 06:28 PM
    No soup for you!
    madman0141 and cerone1970 like this.
    08-18-12 06:31 PM
    i know about "print"...i dont like it. why cant i have an HP app for the playbook? i have it for the blackberry....

I just dont get it
    Has it not occurred to you that the OS for your phone is night and day different for your tablet and as a result of this fact the developer of the app you want was unable or unwilling to rewrite it for what is essentially a different platform? Combine that with the fact that your Playbook has had anemic, and I am being charitable, sales and the incentive to do so is reduced even further.
    08-18-12 06:57 PM
    Has it not occurred to you that the OS for your phone is night and day different for your tablet and as a result of this fact the developer of the app you want was unable or unwilling to rewrite it for what is essentially a different platform? Combine that with the fact that your Playbook has had anemic, and I am being charitable, sales and the incentive to do so is reduced even further.
    So OS 10 will level that playing field across the entire OS 10 Blackberry cohort? (Well, that's what I'm thinking)
    08-18-12 07:04 PM
    So OS 10 will level that playing field across the entire OS 10 Blackberry cohort? (Well, that's what I'm thinking)

If it sells.
    08-18-12 07:07 PM
    It should. One platform and instead of a kajillion screen sizes (resolutions) there will be just two (2)
    08-18-12 07:28 PM
    If You get the media to say your product is the greatest thing ever made like say apple with their advertising team then you get anything you want. You can do it on apple right?
    cerone1970 likes this.
    08-18-12 08:10 PM
    No soup for you!
    You come back in one year!
    08-18-12 08:11 PM
    Isn't politics wonderful...
    08-19-12 05:38 AM
    If You get the media to say your product is the greatest thing ever made like say apple with their advertising team then you get anything you want. You can do it on apple right?
    Everything people are saying goes back to politics...RIM is a good company with good products but the CEO needs to get off his button and promote his product...tell the world how wonderful it is...I'm just saying
    08-19-12 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD