For those that watch or listen to podcasts. Backberry has added my video and audio podcasts to the news and politics group. My video podcast, Angelocracy News and Politics. My audio podcast, Angelocracy News and Politics Audio Podcast. The two podcasts are not the same.

I want to say thank you to Blackberry. Thanks for helping a brother out. Yea Canada!
    I got a Playbook about 2 weeks ago. I will make a podcast about the Playbook soon. And I will try to make my video podcasts fit well on the Playbook.

Got a news tip?If you have video or audio of a speech or any kind of political event
    weather event, or other news event.Anything you think people might find interesting.
    Let us know.You can video yourself talking about politics, music, movies , anything. Send email , audio or video file to feedback ( at ) angelocracy.com
    01-13-12 07:14 PM
    And with OS2.0, the podcasts app becomes actually usable.
    01-13-12 07:43 PM
    And with OS2.0, the podcasts app becomes actually usable.
    And available in the UK?
    01-13-12 07:45 PM
    the OS2 podcast app is a little limited. hopefully we will get a decent aggregator soon.
    01-13-12 08:23 PM
    And available in the UK?
    Does it matter? All you need is a US/CA proxy when you set up the PB - US licence/terms & condictions and there you have it.

the OS2 podcast app is a little limited. hopefully we will get a decent aggregator soon.
    Nothing can be more limited than the current version. OS2.0's works just as good as the handhelds'. I am used to adding mine manually (yay for no aggregators for Brasil) so that is a feature I miss.

Even better if it syncs my podcasts from my BBID!
    01-13-12 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD