Hi,

Does anybody know the path to where podcasts are saved by the native app ?

By doing a search with Files & Folders, I found a folder named "podcasts", but it was empty...
    12-06-12 11:40 AM
    I have a feeling that they are in some INTERNAL (hidden) storage area set aside for podcasts. I just downloaded 2 and see no sign of them. Where did you find a Podcasts folder? Under Misc/Android? Elsewhere?
    12-06-12 03:10 PM
    I have a feeling that they are in some INTERNAL (hidden) storage area set aside for podcasts. I just downloaded 2 and see no sign of them. Where did you find a Podcasts folder? Under Misc/Android? Elsewhere?
    Maybe with root acces you can extract the podcasts
    I think it are hidden files, above the //accounts/1000/shared/ structure
    12-06-12 03:15 PM
    Where did you find a Podcasts folder? Under Misc/Android? Elsewhere?
    Funny thing is that there is a podcasts folder in my PB under Misc/Android although the podcast app is not available in my country.
    12-06-12 04:17 PM
    Funny thing is that there is a podcasts folder in my PB under Misc/Android although the podcast app is not available in my country.
    And my guess would be that would contain stuff downloaded using some Android pod app. But, merely a guess.
    12-06-12 05:13 PM
    The path where I found it is : �playbook/accounts/1000/shared/misc/android/Podcasts�.
    At this moment, I have 4 podcasts in the player, but none in this path...

I'm asking because it would be useful to transfer those podcasts from the PB to the pc eventually.

Also, I want to make sure that, when I delete them from the player, they are actually deleted from the hard disk.
    -I'm assuming that it is so, but something funny happened today. I was playing a podcast, which I stopped. I deleted it, then pressed "play" again, and though it was nowhere in the app, it played anyways...
    12-06-12 05:55 PM
    And my guess would be that would contain stuff downloaded using some Android pod app. But, merely a guess.
    hmm...it could be although I don't remember ever having installed any podcast app in my PB. Anyway, it's empty (or it appears to be).
    12-06-12 06:55 PM