Is there an easy way to get the podcasts I want? I'm having trouble finding them on the pb.
    06-05-12 06:55 PM
    the stock app is pretty straight forward, their search results are not the best, but will show the podcast if it's mainstream enough.
    you can always add individual URLs for podcasts RSS.
    06-05-12 06:58 PM
    Yeah it's not finding my searches. Also I'm having trouble finding the URLs for the RSS feeds. I'm not exactly sure what they should look like.

the stock app is pretty straight forward, their search results are not the best, but will show the podcast if it's mainstream enough.
    you can always add individual URLs for podcasts RSS.
    06-05-12 07:06 PM
    Not sure if you are looking for just a certain podcast, you could use your browser.
    06-05-12 10:46 PM
    Is there a stock app for Podcast on PB, cant seem to find one in my PB
    06-05-12 11:23 PM
    Here is a good example of what it should look like...

Just copy the URL from that and paste into the app and it should be able to catch the show.

You can always tell us what you're trying to watch/listen so we can see if there is something wrong/find the URL...
    06-05-12 11:27 PM
    I dont have that app on my pb 2.0 anywhere i can download the app?
    06-06-12 02:38 AM
    just to make you aware this is not available in england yet,i am waiting for this but at the moment i download loads of podcast from the bbc website preinstalled on your playbook .golf show comedy finance etc hours of listening and seconds to downloads.
    06-06-12 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD