Hi there, I was playing with the podcast app last night and downloaded a few video podcasts. I cannot find where they are located to delete them off the Playbook. They are there somewhere because the free hard drive space is less now.

Anyone know how to do this?
    Last edited by TheStanger; 12-31-11 at 04:54 PM.
    12-31-11 10:47 AM
    only place i found is in the podcast app, go to Mypodcast then episodes and press the red X. they should be deleted. careful, the x seems to be a hard target. good luck

happy new year
    12-31-11 11:05 AM
    Pressing the red X in the Dowloads section does remove the link to the podcast but does not delete the hidden file itself. The only way that I have found to delete the downloads is to unsubscribe from the channel, select Yes to delete downloaded content, and then re-subscribe to the channel again.
    12-31-11 01:51 PM
    Pressing the red X in the Dowloads section does remove the link to the podcast but does not delete the hidden file itself. The only way that I have found to delete the downloads is to unsubscribe from the channel, select Yes to delete downloaded content, and then re-subscribe to the channel again.
    That seems silly. I have a 16GB with approx 10GB of room left. It will fill up pretty quick if I regularly download video podcasts. This should prove to be very annoying.
    12-31-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD