Does anyone have Yahoo contacts syncing???? Many thanks.
    10-24-12 06:31 AM
    Does anyone have Yahoo contacts syncing???? Many thanks.
    Nope. Not any more.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    10-24-12 07:10 AM
    Thanks. I wonder whether RIM is talking to Yahoo re this. I am using gmail as a workaround for the contacts.
    10-24-12 10:25 AM
    I wonder whether .1088 will fix this; not likely I guess.
    10-25-12 05:20 PM
    I'm thinking Yahoo may be blocking them now. Someone said something about contacts no longer syncing with tablets but I couldn't find anything concrete. I do know mine stopped syncing right after Yahoo did something and service was mostly down for a day. Mine did originally work with OS 2.1. Make of it what you will - I think we'll have to find our own work arounds.
    10-25-12 08:50 PM
    I'm thinking Yahoo may be blocking them now. Someone said something about contacts no longer syncing with tablets but I couldn't find anything concrete. I do know mine stopped syncing right after Yahoo did something and service was mostly down for a day. Mine did originally work with OS 2.1. Make of it what you will - I think we'll have to find our own work arounds.
    I don't think yahoo is doing this on purpose. It impacts only the contacts. It would be unwise for Y to hurt itself this way. Maybe it will be fixed.
    10-25-12 09:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD