Ok, what kind of contract is trying to find this thread and reading it? Like a 600 page book or something?
    No contract beyond getting pantless and having fun. Reading is not required but fun none the less. It started as a hang out away from all the OMG RIM is dead BB10 will suck etc. Threads. It became a fun hang out for some of us.
    purple_bb likes this.
    04-01-13 11:35 AM
    Ok. From reading you my phone could extend the distance that I get from the router with the PB, and act like some kind of a relay.

Full of hopes, I go one floor down where I have some painting to do, thinking hey, I will be able to keep listening to that CBC playlist that I kind of like at the moment. Well dam! Of course, PB wireless unhooks (one floor up, and some 30 feet horizontal distance away from where router is, I'll give it its chance, this may be far.) But even if the phone is still hooked on the router, and I leave it kind of in the middle, so there's no major obstacle like a wall between phone and PB, well, the music stopped.

That's it.

I thought I understood but I don't.
    04-01-13 12:01 PM
    See if your still connected to phone by bluetooth on the PB. The bluetooth connection should be fast enough to stream music. I do it often. Maybe when it switches to a different connection the sic stops. Try restarting the music.

I do something like what your trying when I work on my car. The phone is placed around the far end of wifi range and bluetooh is enough to get the extra 20 feet I need.
    04-01-13 12:14 PM
    See if your still connected to phone by bluetooth on the PB. The bluetooth connection should be fast enough to stream music. I do it often. Maybe when it switches to a different connection the sic stops. Try restarting the music.

I do something like what your trying when I work on my car. The phone is placed around the far end of wifi range and bluetooh is enough to get the extra 20 feet I need.
    Oups! Bridge was off on phone, I guess ever since last morning when I judged the phone was working too hard for the PB when both were on wifi.

But it beats me! After I turned it back on, my PB found the router. I swear it wouldn't have found it before. Too far. Now it shows a 1-bar connection to the home network. Houuuuuuuu! Talk about a relay!

I loooooooooove the partnership between my phone and PB.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-01-13 12:30 PM
    No contract beyond getting pantless and having fun. Reading is not required but fun none the less. It started as a hang out away from all the OMG RIM is dead BB10 will suck etc. Threads. It became a fun hang out for some of us.
    I'll have to make plans here... kind of a contract with myself:

Count how long it takes to read a page; average time it takes to laugh and wipe tears; evaluate how much time per day (ex pause from work: thankgod I'm my own boss...) I can dedicate to this (yesterday I was saying to myself that I should start reading books, which will be competition...); and finally come up with a date when I should finish reading the thing. I may have grand-children by then as it goes... unless my BB devices behave really well which should free some extra time.

kbz1960 likes this.
    04-01-13 01:59 PM
    I'll have to make plans here... kind of a contract with myself:

Count how long it takes to read a page; average time it takes to laugh and wipe tears; evaluate how much time per day (ex pause from work: thankgod I'm my own boss...) I can dedicate to this (yesterday I was saying to myself that I should start reading books, which will be competition...); and finally come up with a date when I should finish reading the thing. I may have grand-children by then as it goes... unless my BB devices behave really well which should free some extra time.

Good call
    04-01-13 02:25 PM
31 12