I have a bluetooth receiver and my playbook pairs up to it but I can not figure out how to play music off PB to the device, is this feature just not supported yet.
    06-02-12 03:28 PM
    I noted in services section of the bluetooth set up is says "no available services " can someone explain?

Thanks
    06-02-12 03:32 PM
    I don't know why yours doesn't work, but yes, it is supported. I stream music from my Playbook, using Bluetooth, to my Pioneer Elite home theater receiver. What is your receiver?
    06-02-12 03:37 PM
    I'd suggest UNpairing and then redoing the setup. Do you have to "turn on the bt" on your receiver in some fashion? It must be getting its signal from another INPUT???
    06-02-12 05:43 PM
    I pair to a Motorola T505 FM transmitter in my car for music and video all the time and it works fine. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ok-too-726582/
    06-03-12 11:55 AM
    I have a Kitsound Boombox that has a bluetooth capability and I was able to connect my Playbook but the music did not come through?
    What am I doing wrong?
    01-19-14 02:15 PM
    I have a Kitsound Boombox that has a bluetooth capability and I was able to connect my Playbook but the music did not come through?
    What am I doing wrong?
    i think you have to select the music directly on the playbook,,, i don't use mine for music much, but i think it'll only play one song @ a time,,, there may be an app in BBworld that'll allow you to put together playlists...
    Margaret March1 likes this.
    01-19-14 02:40 PM
    i think you have to select the music directly on the playbook,,, i don't use mine for music much, but i think it'll only play one song @ a time,,, there may be an app in BBworld that'll allow you to put together playlists...
    Thanks for that - just tried again and it has worked without me doing anything different on playbook so maybe I was having a 'blonde' moment! LOL
    For interest it does play an album if you have such saved in it and I have now discovered how to make playlists and can use iTunes which I used earlier today and found their Genius which make splaylists for you using the categories of songs so I can simply transfer them onto the playbook and I'm done!
    It's a bit late in my life to be worried about "the guy your mother warned you about" but nice to have 'talked' to you
    Margaret
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-19-14 03:11 PM
    Thanks for that - just tried again and it has worked without me doing anything different on playbook so maybe I was having a 'blonde' moment! LOL
    For interest it does play an album if you have such saved in it and I have now discovered how to make playlists and can use iTunes which I used earlier today and found their Genius which make splaylists for you using the categories of songs so I can simply transfer them onto the playbook and I'm done!
    It's a bit late in my life to be worried about "the guy your mother warned you about" but nice to have 'talked' to you
    Margaret
    ha!!! my original post was inaccurate,,, when playing BRIDGED songs on the playbook from your phone, it only plays 1 @ a time,,, glad you got it figured out...
    01-19-14 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD