I am sitting by the pool in Hawaii and just said hello to someone sitting not far from me using his PB.....
    What? You didn't use Video Chat??
    01-29-12 03:45 PM
    I am sitting by the pool in Hawaii and just said hello to someone sitting not far from me using his PB.....
    maybe it is time for a crackberry conference somewhere poolside
    01-29-12 03:49 PM
    i am too ashamed to bring out my pb in front of my ipad friends. They might think i'm either cheap or too poor.
    lollllllll
    01-29-12 03:51 PM
    What? You didn't use Video Chat??
    Yikes!! That's a little too Wall-E, but probably the way we are headed...

01-29-12 03:53 PM
    I live in a city of 2m people. Not one. Ever.
    LOLOLOL same here. Its strange but im in coffee shops every weekday and all i see are "creative baristas" and their macbboks and other people with laptops but never a playbook. even with the recent sales
    01-29-12 03:53 PM
    Some people will brag about anything!
    01-29-12 03:58 PM
    its sad

i can only video chat with myself...
    01-29-12 04:05 PM
    its sad

i can only video chat with myself...
    we should organise ourselves and flood our local starbucks etc with playbooks
    01-29-12 04:12 PM
    LOLOLOL same here. Its strange but im in coffee shops every weekday and all i see are "creative baristas" and their macbboks and other people with laptops but never a playbook. even with the recent sales
    With the PlayBook and Bridge, you don't have to be tied to the coffeeshop. People with PlayBooks are just out there getting things done...

jafobabe and rotorwrench like this.
    01-29-12 04:28 PM
    With the PlayBook and Bridge, you don't have to be tied to the coffeeshop. People with PlayBooks are just out there getting things done...

Thanks for the Very Special vid ScionicMan... it was good to see it again..
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-29-12 at 05:30 PM.
    01-29-12 05:27 PM
    Floating down the Mekong River on the S.S. Marguerite riverboat, I'm seeing lots of envious travellers. I pull out my BP and take photos, videos , then connect to Internet (Yes! the river is wired for cellular and the ship rebroadcasts by wifi) I post images on Facebook on the Cambodian leg but am blocked in Vietnam. I see others lugging arround large cameras with telephoto lenses like giant dildos wishing they had something more compact. There are other tablets including iPads but only displayed evenings in the lounge because on tours through jungle or floating fishing villages they are too awkward. Alas, the shanty towns don't have shops with BlackBerry signs. Cambodia and Vietnam are Nokia cheap phone territory. My fellow travellers have money - the tips alone reach BP prices. Several will be buying the Playbook when they get home. Owning a discounted BlackBerry PlayBook should make you proud - it's being tech-savvy and value shopper not following the herd.
    farskija likes this.
    01-29-12 06:18 PM
    Ok, so I'm back at the mall, sitting here while the girls and my wife shop. My PlayBook and I are just sitting here soaking up all the free wifi from the mall and there isn't a PlayBook in sight. The masses will learn. lol
    02-11-12 03:17 PM
    Ok, so I'm back at the mall, sitting here while the girls and my wife shop. My PlayBook and I are just sitting here soaking up all the free wifi from the mall and there isn't a PlayBook in sight. The masses will learn. lol
    Good job

The otherday I went to register my sisters for soccer and there was a playbook for people to check out the website. I smiled
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-11-12 03:19 PM
    Good job

The otherday I went to register my sisters for soccer and there was a playbook for people to check out the website. I smiled
    Yea, someone has to get out here and represent!
    02-11-12 03:28 PM
    PlayBook slogan:

"The PlayBook: All day! Everyday!"
    02-11-12 03:41 PM
    Walked into Subway today and 50% of the customers in there had PlayBooks not including me. Mine was outside. OK so not counting her son there was only 2 customers in there but that is 50%. She had it in a Otterbox case.

It put a smile on my face to see it.

James
    Jeovex, hpjrt and VanCity778 like this.
    03-01-12 08:34 PM
    Just this evening, the girl beside me in class had a playbook for slides just like I did.

RIM for the win!
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-01-12 08:37 PM
    Went to a 3 day conference and saw a playbook. We saw each other and talked playbook for 3 days, ha ha ha.
    I take my playbook everywhere:
    1) meetings to take minutes
    2) coffee shops (when I meet with lawyers we can pull up specific pieces of legislation)
    3) airports so my daughters can watch movies to pass the time.
    4) Hawaii to check weather back at home (always puts a smile on my face to bad I was only there for a week)
    5) waiting for my daughters when they are in piano lessons (play games - kids waiting for their lessons are always looking over my shoulder)
    6) got a video call from my wife in the middle of a conference (also call her when I am away)
    7) etc.

I love my playbook. Anyone who asks about it, and many do,will be stuck hearing me talk about all the cool things I use it for.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-01-12 11:34 PM
143 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD