Yep, Currys in the UK have sold out of playbooks (32Gb) despite a price rise.

BLACKBERRY PlayBook Tablet PC - 32GB + FREE PlayBook Faux Leather Convertible Case and Stand - Black buy online | Currys

Amazing!
    02-02-12 05:32 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMNNpIksaI[/YT]
    azrin640 likes this.
    02-02-12 05:35 AM
    They should have sold millions of Playbooks in the UK. After all, Blackberry's are heralded as the most popular smartphone in the UK at the moment. There's quite a few people in the UK now.
    02-02-12 05:41 AM
    What an amazing offer price!

I'd stick with this one...

BLACKBERRY PlayBook Tablet PC - 32GB buy online | Currys
    02-02-12 06:00 AM
    Most companies I goto have guest wifi and my BT account gives me unlimited openzone and where I dont have that if/when I need a connection I tether to my phone - so a 3g one doesnt interest me at the mo.

16Gb though is not enough, esp when email/calander etc become native - I'm down to 8Gb already due to asphalt and that modern combat game taking 1Gb + between them (first apps every purchased that weren't free).

I'll get a 64Gb one in the sale witht he voucher for work and leave the other one in the house for general faffing about with.

I have a 50 voucher from my original 16Gb (free cover) at 169 Christmas Eve and is valid from the 15th Feb - that'll bring the 64Gb one down to 199 :-)

My suspicion is though their sale will end on the 14th
    02-02-12 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD