They're very nice, simple, fluent. But here is something that makes it less fluent. I'll describe it in a step by step way do its easier to understand what I'm saying.
    1. You're on the home screen of the PB with several apps open so it's displays them above your 'faverite apps'

2. You swipe up to close the app

3. In the short time it takes for the app to complete its animation of disappearing you try swiping up your 'faverite apps' to reveal the rest of your apps below, but....

You can't swipe up to reveal those apps until the opened app finishes its animation of closing which doesn't seem important but sometimes it's annoying when you're trying to do things quickly. Could an update resolve this issue,so that two animations could happen at once? (closing animation of application and the animation for swiping up to reveal all apps)?

or would that go against how QNX works? I know that is all very confusing but I hope someone gets it haha
    04-04-12 08:36 PM
    You must be the busiest man ever. Not a moment to waste lol.
    04-04-12 08:38 PM
    You must be the busiest man ever. Not a moment to waste lol.
    This haha. The action you're talking about takes about 3 seconds at max.
    04-04-12 08:43 PM
    It's not a problem to me as my eyes and brain can handle 5fps only. So I can't see any lag on PlayBook.

Btw, restarting your PlayBook sometimes helps improve system responsiveness. Give it a try
    04-04-12 08:53 PM
    doing things quickly is not good idea, thats the reason why some playbook users experience playbook hang up, due to simultaneous processes. Maybe two simultaneous process is OK since playbook uses dual core, but making it 3 simultaneous process, system may hang up. I am talking to process that we are doing like swiping side to side then up and down then making process within the apps at the same time. Playbook is capable of running many apps at the same time, but adding different gesture at the same time is not good
    Yoox_II likes this.
    04-04-12 08:54 PM
    Haha if you do his then you might agree with me! Swipe up to close an app then swipe your unopened app list really quick. I know it's no biggie, but it makes you have to swipe again which is very unimportant but is also something probably easy to fix! Sometimes it's the little things that add up and make people say wow this is a pretty damn smooth OS!
    04-04-12 08:57 PM
    Wuts Wrong Wit Pressing The "X" To close an App?? Lmfao Everybody's always inna Rush. Dont Sweat The Little Things! SMH
    04-04-12 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD