Hello,

I just activated my work email on my Playbook (with Blackberry Balance) and I love it. Nevertheless, when I'm downloading a pdf file from a work email (or a weblink in the work browser), it is not available in my downloads folder like it is for regular email! Does anyone know where it is saved?
    07-25-12 09:40 AM
    It should be in the "downloads" folder of your work account, but will only be accessible to other "work" apps.
    07-25-12 10:14 AM
    How do I access that "downloads" folder in my work account? Does my IT admin needs to set up something to give me access to it and the apps I need to use it? I'm the first one in the office to set it up so it's not all clear. Thanks for your answer!
    07-25-12 10:57 AM
    Use the native File Manager app that came with OS2. When you open it you will see three options, Playbook, your Blackberry (assuming you are bridged) and Work. Work is only accessible if you have entered your password. If so, you can access attachments downloaded from your work email.
    07-25-12 05:15 PM
    but the thing is native file manager only shows pictures, videos, music, office files. If you download some files with different type of these how will you access to them ?

I can not find where my downloaded .zip & .rar files !!!!
    07-24-13 01:54 PM
    Files and Folders on the playbook will also allow you to access your phone and sd card on the phone. Dont know anything about a work email setup. I dont have that to try.
    09-30-13 10:34 AM
    but the thing is native file manager only shows pictures, videos, music, office files. If you download some files with different type of these how will you access to them ?

I can not find where my downloaded .zip & .rar files !!!!
    Native file browser does show .zip files. Not sure about .rar files. Agree that it's a bit of an annoyance (I have a work profile on the Playbook). There are other quirks with the work profile as well. Best advice I can give is if you want full access to an attachment, forward it to another email account (gmail/outlook/yahoo, etc) and THEN save it to the playbook. That way it'll be under the personal profile.
    10-01-13 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD