I have tried to do the stack charging but it wont work still ?
    09-29-13 01:26 PM
    That's because BB made all the plugs with the usb logo underneath instead of on top like all other usb plugs. Typical they thought BB logo scored more important. Spot of correction fluid on the top face is what is needed. Lucky she didnt do permanent damage. BB should have put the rapid charger in the box from the get go and reserve usb for data.
    Actually the usb logo is in the correct position. The manufacturers logo if any is put on the opposite side of the plug. BUT the charger is inserted upside down from the usual position in reference to the screen. This is also true for the also defunct HP Touch Pad which has a slightly raised silver metallic dot on the side which is supposed to be facing the screen-. If BB had done this instead of just using their hard to see logo it would have been obvious which side should be up. So as the post says putting your own dot on is a good idea.

Chaddface had a good post on the topic some months back. The micro usb port on the PB is actually type ab which was then intended to be used to support OTG usage. Its more oval shape allows insertion in the wrong way whereas the type b usb port is trapezoidal and prevents wrong way insertion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-29-13 02:31 PM
    This worked. I held the red button for 20 seconds and my blackberry tablet started. Thank you

My bluetooth will still not turn on and I cannot connect my bluetooth keyboard or new speaker I bought from blackberry.
    01-10-14 05:05 AM
    My blackberry playbook bluetooth will not turn on. It used to be connected to a wireless keyboard but will not even connect.
    01-10-14 05:07 AM
    My blackberry playbook bluetooth will not turn on. It used to be connected to a wireless keyboard but will not even connect.
    you probably have to re-pair it to your phone,,, try deleting it from the playbook & re-add/pair it...
    01-11-14 07:55 AM
55 123