Hi Guys
    I have had this before.
    But again, Playbook will not save home network settings.
    I have to enter password each time I start PB.
    Last time it was cured by the latest software update.
    I know there have been threads before but tried a lot of things to no avail.
    Any suggestions.
    09-09-13 01:35 PM
    try deleting the network on playbook, then reinstall,,, you can adjust when you have to enter password in settings>security>password...
    mitelman likes this.
    09-09-13 02:00 PM
    Latest update has cured it. But for how long?
    09-18-13 01:06 PM
    I don't know for how long. I've had mine for over 2 years and never had this issue.
    09-18-13 01:27 PM
    Latest update has cured it. But for how long?
    I've had the same problem until the last update too, never was able to figure out what caused it. Probably some unnoticed side-load?
    09-18-13 02:16 PM
    I began having this same problem after installing BlackBerry's last operating system update. I called BlackBerry's tech support and the information did not fix the problem. I then did a complete reset of my Playbook. That is where you go into the Tools and click on Security. I erased my entire Playbook where you type in the word "blackberry". When I reinstalled everything my Playbook returned to remembering my saved WiFi setting . . . until yesterday. The problem now continues! I think the problem is a glitch in BlackBerry's last operating system update. The BlackBerry tech report told me BlackBerry is going to have to send out a new update to fix the problem because other BlackBerry PlayBook users are experiencing the same problem.
    Last edited by John Lynch; 10-09-13 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    10-09-13 08:48 PM
    I began having this same problem after installing BlackBerry's last operating system update. I called BlackBerry's tech support and the information did not fix the problem. I then did a complete reset of my Playbook. That is where you go into the Tools and click on Security. I erased my entire Playbook where you type in the word "blackberry". When I reinstalled everything my Playbook returned to remembering my saved WiFi setting . . . until yesterday. The problem now continues! I think the problem is a glitch in BlackBerry's last operating system update. The BlackBerry tech report told me BlackBerry is going to have to send out a new update to fix the problem because other BlackBerry PlayBook users are experiencing the same problem.
    Welcome to Crackberry and thanks for sharing that information. Hopefully, BB will follow through with a fix.
    10-10-13 08:56 AM
    This is the same issue I have been having wiped and biggest bummer of all is I lost Box app access, Box says they no longer support blackberry PlayBook I am super bummed these two facts have rendered my PlayBook nothing more than a browser and media player, 64 GB can hold a lot of movies lol... and boy is the browser sure great through blackberry bridge to my Z10, just wish I could use Splashtop and remotely sync my Keepass database, otherwise still use the heck out of it.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 09:53 PM