Ok this is frustrating to say the least. I will say I posed similar question some time ago but the solution proposed does not work. Here's my issue :
    Both my nephews own Playbooks but their father doesn't like to use his CC on line and doesn't have PayPal. I offer to buy them some apps/games and I do. I didn't think my info would stay on the respective Playbooks as most purchases I make on line even from the same vendor requires me to re enter some CC so what a surprise when my nephews told me in their delight that they were able to download games which were not free "without paying".
    I checked out the purchase info etc even going to the "change payment options" menu on the swipe down but this option will not save if I don't enter another CC info in its place. I will delete my name etc but when hit save it will not save just tells me must enter info to. Save. I remove the info anyway and exit out but when I go back in the info is still there and if I then try to purchase it auto purchases without asking me for the info. THIS IS CRAZY
    Yes I was charged for the apps purchased. Someone please tell me there is a way to solve this?
    05-01-13 08:20 PM
    There is an open trouble ticket on this problem: KB24655-Unable to remove a credit card or PayPal account from the BlackBerry ID payment options

Follow the instructions on entering a dummy credit card number.
    Herve5 and GV2012 like this.
    05-01-13 08:59 PM
    Thanks, and thankfully there is a solution. Geeze I thought I searched every possible term but didn't come up with this find. Still disappointed something like this would not have been caught before being allowed as part of the payment system.
    Last edited by GV2012; 05-01-13 at 10:42 PM.
    05-01-13 09:27 PM
    That is ABSURD. The FTC might be interested in this quirk for sure!!!!
    GV2012 likes this.
    05-01-13 10:35 PM
    That is ABSURD. The FTC might be interested in this quirk for sure!!!!
    Honestly, there have been a few glitches with the playbook, some still not resolved but this is the most I've been discouraged with the whole thing.
    05-01-13 10:41 PM
    Honestly, there have been a few glitches with the playbook, some still not resolved but this is the most I've been discouraged with the whole thing.
    Well, I guess as long as you can kill your current card info. But......
    05-01-13 11:59 PM