Spent all day trying to eprint to my HP Officejet 8600 from my PlayBook. I contacted HP ( three hours on the phone ) and there telling me BlackBerry is adding a e-mail signature to the e-mail and there server is blocking it as spam, so it will not print. So I called BlackBerry support ( 2hrs. And 18min. ) they ran tests on there PlayBooks to my printer. If I look on my HP connect account HP is still blocking them as spam. BlackBerry is telling me that it's a HP problem because HP is receiving the e-mails. BlackBerry did remind me that the have Print-to -Go on the PlayBook and I reminded them that Print-to-Go was the f-in dumbest thing that I ever seen and why would I e-mail something to myself and get on my PC then send it to the printer. I would just use my PC and not my PlayBook. Anyway maybe some can shed some light on this.
    Thanks
    08-02-13 05:51 PM
    Try printing from this app(you have to sideload it):
    http://apk2bar.org/bar/d9/51/150925/...eng_v5.6.1.bar
    08-02-13 06:03 PM
    I downloaded it to DDPB and didn't show up.
    08-02-13 06:36 PM
    Fk it I'm going to buy me a hammer and chisel and carve what I need printed on a rock. It would be easier and faster.
    08-02-13 07:10 PM
    Just an FYI. If I go to the outlook PC site on my PlayBook instead of the stock e-mail. it will print a document every time. I would say its a PlayBook problem. I'm talking to myself here so I'm going to go have a cocktail or two.
    08-02-13 07:38 PM
    The playbook is all ducked up
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-02-13 08:14 PM
    From what you're saying, I'm getting that you can send an email through the browser and it works, but sending through the Messages app doesn't. Have you tried using any of the android email apps, one of which, at least, is already on your PlayBook?
    08-02-13 08:21 PM
    From what you're saying, I'm getting that you can send an email through the browser and it works, but sending through the Messages app doesn't. Have you tried using any of the android email apps, one of which, at least, is already on your PlayBook?
    All of the sideloaded apps that I have tried crash every time I try to use them. HP is telling me that using the stock e-mail on the PlayBook there is an electronic signature being added to the e-mail after I send it and before it gets to them, and there server thinks it is a threat and blocks it from going to the printer. If I use the stock or Origami Browser and log into the PC e-mail site it will let me print from there every time.
    08-02-13 08:48 PM
    The playbook is all ducked up
    I like being ducked up.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-02-13 08:49 PM
    Android "Email" is not sideloaded and is not in app world. It is part of the PB's android runtime, and can be accessed through "Quick App Manager", "Ghost Commander", (both in app world), ES File Explorer (needs sideloading), and maybe other apps. It runs very stable and should not crash. You should also install an android file manager (Ghost or ES) to enable you to attach files to outgoing mail.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-02-13 09:36 PM
    Have you try the app Print My File?
    08-03-13 06:18 AM