And regarding your sig 67Tucker, sure other companies could optimize their radios, screens and batteries to accommodate longer battery life, but the point most people make in the forums is that RIM pioneered such efficiency in modern smart-phones, not to mention the networks they use.
    You don't buy a Rolls Royce, and then complain about fuel economy.
    01-08-11 07:19 AM
    You don't buy a Rolls Royce, and then complain about fuel economy.
    true, but ya dont have to hate on everybody that buys a gm for the fuel economy
    01-08-11 07:23 AM
    So what wonderful contribution to the world did you make using your alleged intelligence?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's about money remember. Check my bank account and you will have your answer. If I have money, I MUST be smart right?
    01-08-11 07:24 AM
    true, but ya dont have to hate on everybody that buys a gm for the fuel economy
    Yes, but don't park that GM next to the Rolls Royce and claim that they're equals.
    01-08-11 07:27 AM
    It's about money remember. Check my bank account and you will have your answer. If I have money, I MUST be smart right?
    Yes, but in the process they managed to connect millions of people around the world

01-08-11 07:32 AM
    Yes, but don't park that GM next to the Rolls Royce and claim that they're equals.
    but in the same vain, dont say the rolls is the best car. say its the best car FOR YOU.

everyone has different needs and tastes, and all your comments seem to ignore this fact. i need the `right for me` item, not the `he said thats what i should get` item.
    01-08-11 07:33 AM
    but in the same vain, dont say the rolls is the best car. say its the best car FOR YOU.

everyone has different needs and tastes, and all your comments seem to ignore this fact. i need the `right for me` item, not the `he said thats what i should get` item.
    I understand that, and that's fine. But the "right for me"/"does what I need it to" line in here is mainly used as a crutch for when someone points out an obvious BB inferiority (i.e. browser, screen resolution, processor speed, etc.). Think about it.
    K Bear and howarmat like this.
    01-08-11 07:49 AM
    I think this will be a success although I'm waiting on the 10inch
    01-08-11 08:28 AM
    I understand that, and that's fine. But the "right for me"/"does what I need it to" line in here is mainly used as a crutch for when someone points out an obvious BB inferiority (i.e. browser, screen resolution, processor speed, etc.). Think about it.
    while true if used in the opposite sense such a statement is only used as a crutch when someone points out an obicous android inferiority such as battery life and legacy support.

each arguement can be posied both ways, which is why as i say its about what fulfils the users need (or at least closest fulfils those needs) rather than what people say the user should have.
    01-08-11 08:31 AM
    while true if used in the opposite sense such a statement is only used as a crutch when someone points out an obicous android inferiority such as battery life and legacy support.

each arguement can be posied both ways, which is why as i say its about what fulfils the users need (or at least closest fulfils those needs) rather than what people say the user should have.
    Good point. The only fallacy in that line of thinking is the fact that the overwhelming number of people who use that crutch tend to be on the BB side of the fence (At least through my admittedly very unscientific observations).
    01-08-11 08:41 AM
    Good point. The only fallacy in that line of thinking is the fact that the overwhelming number of people who use that crutch tend to be on the BB side of the fence (At least through my admittedly very unscientific observations).
    Well yeah, since this is a mainly blackberry website, there is a disproportionate amount of blackberry users that will take that view.

01-08-11 08:50 AM
    but your taking that from a blackberry orientated forum, so of course its going to be that way, possibly (and i dont know) an android orientated forum could be different?

either way as long as it performs to my expectations and needs, then im of course happy. if it doesnt perform to yours then by all means look elsewhere, i ent gonna hate on someone for having their own thoughts, that`d just be daft
    01-08-11 08:52 AM
    I am in agreement with BBThemes. I use my BlackBerry for how everything just works together for what I need to work (forget fart apps, my smartphone should be a productivity powerhouse). While email may not be the best on BB, it more than gets the job done so doesn't cause me any problems. My only gripe with my current phone is the lack of camera flash. Everything else, I'm happy with. Maybe I am using it as a "crutch" but I DO research into other phone companies, and with my current set-up (this includes accessories), it's either BB or bust for me. Plus, I love how I just plug my BB into my laptop (Mac btw), and boom, one sync coming right up.
    01-08-11 09:24 AM
263 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD