I've been traveling for two weeks for business. I've spent lots if time all over western Europe in coffee shops and wifi cafes working with my 16 gig pb + bb 9810 combo.

I've seen iPads, iPads, iPads accompanied by iPhones, iPhones and you guessed it, iPhones.

I was super excited just a moment ago to have spotted an elderly gentleman tapping away on a PlayBook in a seat close to mine.

A refreshing change.

That was it
    05-23-12 08:27 PM
    I have only seen one pb in the wild besides mine
    05-23-12 08:59 PM
    About half my office have them for personal use. Most liked mine and ran out to get one themselves.
    05-23-12 09:53 PM
    I've been singing it praises along with it's sort comings at work (mostly its praises) since I bought mine at release. Happy to say that quite a few colleagues have also taken the playbook plunge since then. Most are happy with it and it's nice to see a couple of them in meetings instead of the other tablet.
    05-23-12 09:56 PM
    I know people that think the PB is a lower end table because it costs less. I have many friends and family that say "If it doesn't cost a lot of money, it's not good".

Some people are freaking stooooooopid.
    05-23-12 11:18 PM
    I know people that think the PB is a lower end table because it costs less. I have many friends and family that say "If it doesn't cost a lot of money, it's not good".

Some people are freaking stooooooopid.
    Ironically enough the PlayBook was a high end tablet at launch

You could still argue that it does still feature some nice features. I for one definitely appreciate the stereo microphones and stereo speakers.
    VanCity778 likes this.
    05-23-12 11:52 PM
    iPad has like 85% market share
    no wonder everywhere we go, we only see iPads

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    05-24-12 03:50 AM
    Well, last time I went to Florida, there were PlayBook and BlackBerry everywhere!
    Honestly, it seems like a BlackBerry vaganza

And then I realized I was at the BlackBerry World...
    05-24-12 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD