Got my playbook yesterday and everything was working awesome. Now today, I can't get the wifi browser to open anything. I can still open site on the bridge browser. Any ideas?
    12-06-11 09:12 AM
    turn the Wifi off, then back on. At the top right, click on the wifi icon... Usually works for me
    12-06-11 09:42 AM
    This morning I had to go into the WIFI menu and have mine try to reconnect 3-4 times, then it connected. Sometimes it takes a few tries but seems to always works.
    12-06-11 09:49 AM
    Insure that you have the correct TCP setting listed on you blackberry.
    12-06-11 09:53 AM
    I have tried disconnecting and reconnected to the wifi network multiple time, with no luck. I am not having a problem connecting. It says I am connected but I cant go to any sites. Cant log on to facebook app or app world. What is TCP settings?
    12-06-11 09:56 AM
    I am having the same issue tried reboot and shutting off wifi to no avail any help??
    12-06-11 01:25 PM
    I don't know if this is applicable to the issue folks are having but ....

There is a bug/flaw/issue with wifi that MAY affect folks if their router is using the N mode. If so, go into router settings and change the router to disable N and use b/g or similar. (I am not a router expert!!!!!)
    12-06-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD