This is getting to be annoying. My playbook has been acting strange lately. Whenever I turn it on, wifi is automatically turned on, even though I turn it off before i turn off the Playbook itself. I usually use bridge to connect to the internet and rarely use wifi. Even if I put it on airplane mode, when I turn on the Playbook, wifi still is on.
    06-10-13 08:03 PM
    Sounds like a glitch. Have you restarted it using the power - and + all at the same time until it restarts? If that doesn't do and wipe might fix it or debrick but that will erase everything.
    06-10-13 08:08 PM
    This is getting to be annoying. My playbook has been acting strange lately. Whenever I turn it on, wifi is automatically turned on, even though I turn it off before i turn off the Playbook itself. I usually use bridge to connect to the internet and rarely use wifi. Even if I put it on airplane mode, when I turn on the Playbook, wifi still is on.
    Sounds like you have a resident app which insists on using wifi. Suggest using Advanced App Manager which is good for killing Android apps. Have occasionally noticed on my PB (yes I have one) that this very forum we are on now does not leave when I flip off the card.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-10-13 09:22 PM
    Done it several times already. I even did a security wipe and reinstalled the software.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:34 AM
    @jpash549

I'll try to remove all apps and observe.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:36 AM
    did you do an os reload?
    06-11-13 03:33 AM
    @twstd

Yes i did. Twice.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:42 AM