So they updated the webpages yet again, with a sample of the Kobo book reader in portrait mode and.... those new headphones? Do they come with it? I think they're really good looking hahahaha
    Last edited by dsquared2; 01-11-11 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Added Portrait calendar picture
    01-11-11 06:53 PM
    Now lets see a video with it switching between landscape and portrait, and then release the damn thing!
    01-11-11 07:00 PM
    Now lets see a video with it switching between landscape and portrait, and then release the damn thing!
    exactly, im sure with how the qnx is designed already it will be a fluid switch.... and i'm hoping Kevin's prediction of a price and release date confirmation at the super bowl is correct, maybe a mid-end February release?
    01-11-11 07:02 PM
    Those headphones aren't new.. Those are the BB premium headphones.
    01-11-11 07:30 PM
    Those headphones aren't new.. Those are the BB premium headphones.
    how long have they been out?
    01-11-11 07:36 PM
    I hate that type of ear buds. I tried to use the ones that came with my blackberry once, they are so uncomfortable.
    01-11-11 08:18 PM
    Those headphones look nice. dunno how well they work. I dont remember those coming with my storm 2

If they're premium are they purchased separately or did they come with newer BBs?
    01-11-11 08:47 PM
    I hate that type of ear buds. I tried to use the ones that came with my blackberry once, they are so uncomfortable.
    Yeah I can't stand earbuds that stick all the way in your ear. I don't know how some people like them so much but they never seem to fit well for me.
    01-11-11 08:48 PM
    how long have they been out?
    Those earbuds look like the ones that came with the Torch.
    01-11-11 08:57 PM
    Those earbuds came with my 9700.
    01-11-11 09:21 PM
    anybody notice the update specs for Bridge?

email, calendar, ADDRESS BOOK, TASKS and bbm

2 new things right there
    01-11-11 09:21 PM
    anybody notice the update specs for Bridge?

email, calendar, ADDRESS BOOK, TASKS and bbm

2 new things right there
    hmmmm they were telling the truth when they say the software is changing daily, thanks it sounds even more awesome!

*edit- i added a picture of what you're talking about, it included portrait mode!
    Last edited by dsquared2; 01-11-11 at 09:53 PM. Reason: added
    01-11-11 09:44 PM
    hmmmm they were telling the truth when they say the software is changing daily, thanks it sounds even more awesome!

*edit- i added a picture of what you're talking about, it included portrait mode!
    thats all in a specs pdf now though, so sounds like they pulled the trigger on that choice and thats it (for now) as far as bridge goes.

id love to say it sounds better for me, but i dont use tasks lol
    01-11-11 10:00 PM
    but i dont use tasks lol
    agreed, i use the memo pad or make a calendar appt go off haha
    01-11-11 10:05 PM
    agreed, i use the memo pad or make a calendar appt go off haha
    im just disorganised lol.

oh also the headphones includes inline vol control and inline track control and different colour plates for where the BB logo is on the earpiece so if ya have a diff colour phone ya can change them. im rockin it in silver
    01-11-11 10:08 PM
    Yeah I can't stand earbuds that stick all the way in your ear. I don't know how some people like them so much but they never seem to fit well for me.
    I like them. It allows me to listen to my music comfortably without bothering the people around me. Mine came with three pairs of thingys so i could pick the one that fit the best.
    01-11-11 10:09 PM
    dsquared2 heres a pic of the headphones for if ya wanted em

red, black and silver end clip thingies
    01-11-11 10:18 PM
    dsquared2 heres a pic of the headphones for if ya wanted em

red, black and silver end clip thingies
    oh...my..gosh... i love those
    01-11-11 11:29 PM
    im just disorganised lol.

oh also the headphones includes inline vol control and inline track control and different colour plates for where the BB logo is on the earpiece so if ya have a diff colour phone ya can change them. im rockin it in silver
    ordering in the near future from amazon.com for $12!
    01-11-11 11:48 PM
    No video but at BlackBerry - 4G PlayBook Tablet PC. Get BlackBerry 4G PlayBook Tablet on Sprint you can see the calendar app in portrait mode as well.

And I still prefer my Rocketfish RFMAB2 bluetooth headphones. Earbuds are uncomfortable to me.
    Last edited by dkingsf; 01-12-11 at 10:36 AM.
    01-12-11 10:32 AM
    ordering in the near future from amazon.com for $12!
    iv gotta say they are good, however best sound quality ones i got are apple inner ear ones, they werent cheap but they are best quality, but the inline volume doesnt work with a BB of course

No video but at BlackBerry - 4G PlayBook Tablet PC. Get BlackBerry 4G PlayBook Tablet on Sprint you can see the calendar app in portrait mode as well.

And I still prefer my Rocketfish RFMAB2 bluetooth headphones. Earbuds are uncomfortable to me.
    i posted that earlier, its now included in the OP`s pics
    01-12-11 12:18 PM
    iv gotta say they are good, however best sound quality ones i got are apple inner ear ones, they werent cheap but they are best quality, but the inline volume doesnt work with a BB of course

hmmmm im not rich, just paid off the rest of my freshman year of college :/ (yet i know im buying the playbook which is hypocritical oh well :P) do the controls work on a ipod classic?
    01-12-11 03:54 PM
    They definitely LOOK nice. They look like little baby Blackberry handsets with earbuds on them
    01-12-11 04:11 PM
    hmmmm im not rich, just paid off the rest of my freshman year of college :/ (yet i know im buying the playbook which is hypocritical oh well :P) do the controls work on a ipod classic?
    its the only apple product i own, so i cant comment but i guess the apple store would tell ya, i only got them as they are normally �62 on apples UK website, and our store at the time had them marked up as the normal apple earphones at �25, so i got a few and made some easy money on ebay
    01-12-11 04:43 PM
    They definitely LOOK nice. They look like little baby Blackberry handsets with earbuds on them
    they do sound as good as they look, just the apple ones seem to cancel out external noise better
    01-12-11 04:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD