Does anyone know exactly what the warranty covers? As far as i know, spills or damage from dropping isnt covered without the extended warranty right?

And also, does the warranty cover battery replacements? Because as of right now, i get nowhere near the battery life expectations outlined by RIM.

I also notice a yellow light coming from the bottom left of the screen, when turning my playbook on, is this normal?
    01-26-12 10:25 PM
    Does anyone know exactly what the warranty covers? As far as i know, spills or damage from dropping isnt covered without the extended warranty right?

And also, does the warranty cover battery replacements? Because as of right now, i get nowhere near the battery life expectations outlined by RIM.

I also notice a yellow light coming from the bottom left of the screen, when turning my playbook on, is this normal?
    As with any warranty, it's limited to manufacturing defects in workmanship. I doubt the battery will be replaced unless you can prove it's a defect.

As for the light, do you mean it's light bleeding?
    01-26-12 10:27 PM
    01-26-12 10:58 PM
    As with any warranty, it's limited to manufacturing defects in workmanship. I doubt the battery will be replaced unless you can prove it's a defect.

As for the light, do you mean it's light bleeding?
    Yes, looks as if it's light bleeding.
    A faint yellow light in the bottom right that I notice when starting the Playbook.
    01-27-12 05:56 AM
    the manufacturer warranty only covers defectivness of a product. It dosent cover physical damage or the warranty
    01-27-12 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD