View Poll Results: which do you prefer

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • asus transformer

7 31.82%
  • blackberry playbook

15 68.18%
    Okay so I'm planning on buying my first tablet and I'm torn between the Blackberry Playbook and the Asus Transformer. I much prefer the OS on the Playbook (I'm fairly dissatisfied with honeycomb) but I like the screen size and physical keyboard on the transformer. I will mainly be using it for entertainment; movies, music, web browsing... etc. Any opinions?
    04-29-11 09:38 AM
    Since I prefer the smaller form factor, I'd pick the PB. Now if I were in the market for a big tablet, the Transformer would be #1...especially at that price!
    04-29-11 09:53 AM
    Playbook. You can always add a bluetooth keyboard to it, or even a case with embedded bluetooth keyboard (I think these are coming out but you should confirm if its important to you)

Any tablet can be a transformer in theory! It just depends on the accessories/peripherals
    04-29-11 09:58 AM
    The playbook plays can play higher quality movies at higher bitrates, 720p and 1080p. The Transformer will struggle in this department.

The web browsing should be great on the transformer although I think the pb handles flash video better. The transformer would still be great for flash and you can also download music straight from websites onto the transformer, even zip files and play them. This is not yet possible on the pb.

Music playback is about the same on both.

In the end I think you would be pleased with either device
    04-29-11 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD