I recently did a security wipe of my playbook and as part of the process of setting it back up I was configuring the VPN settings. These worked fine previous to the security wipe.

Not what happens is, no matter what i do it will not save the profile once i put in the info.

If i hit "Save and Connect" it hangs on connecting until i abort it at which time both the "Save" and Save and Connect buttons are greyed out. If i just hit save, it greys out the Save and the Save and Connect buttons, and won't allow me to save the settings.

No matter what i try to do it doesn't seem to be working.

i am running the beta 2.0 firmware, has anyone else experienced anything like this? It worked fine previous to the wipe however i configured the VPN in the 1.0.7 firmware.
    10-23-11 04:21 PM
    i am running the beta 2.0 firmware, has anyone else experienced anything like this? It worked fine previous to the wipe however i configured the VPN in the 1.0.7 firmware.
    You are not running firmware. You are running the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Operating System version 2.0. Firmware is the programme code which is stored and executed within certain preprogrammed chips within a device including quite probably the BlackBerry PlayBook. Please stop confusing the firmware with the operating system with the user environment (GUI most notably) and then there are the actual applications.
    10-23-11 05:53 PM
    Sorry about that, whenever I think about upgrading the software on a device I think of it as a "firmware update"

Iregardless, has anyone experienced this problem with VPN?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 07:33 PM
    I have the problem after a secrity wipe. Did you ever resolve the problem. If yes, what did you do. Please help! Thanks.
    06-16-12 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD