Hey everyone,

I just got the Playbook about a month ago and seem to enjoy it. I however have had a couple issues, one more recently that is extremely frustrating.

I used my Playbook to record my Christmas videos with my family, and now looking at them on my Dell PC, they playback is all messed up; they play almost in slow motion and are very choppy.

Is there some way to fix this or am I doing something wrong? Also I thought this thing was supposed to record in high def, and these videos definitely don't look high def...

Thanks!
    12-28-11 12:34 PM
    is your computer set to playback in 720p? check the screen resolution, performance settings and make sure you have enough available RAM
    12-28-11 12:48 PM
    Try different recording settings on pb video camera. Some playback better than others on other devices. The higher resolution settings seem to be more compatible when playing back on pc or tv in my experience.
    12-28-11 12:53 PM
    JetAudio (video) shows them fine. You might need another app to show them or you might need other codecs (the apps or sub-modules that help show video images)
    12-28-11 01:34 PM
    don't play on pc, just hook to tv with hdmi cable. will work alot better
    12-28-11 05:14 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll try another player, maybe look for some more codecs.

My only other question is, if I want to put these together through a video editing program to make a little video of my Christmas, will these not work for that since I'm already having issues with them?
    12-29-11 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD