07-11-14 07:15 PM
105 ... 345
tools
    Hmmm. That's a different update message with opposite meanings. I mean why would you update something that "no longer offers videos for purchase or rental"? What else would you do there? I sure hope they do what they said for BB10 movies already purchased, e.g. make them available in the BBRY World account. I guess if you are going to download something, better do it quick.

Again, very important to backup the PB that the movie(s) were downloaded on to keep the DRM license(s) if for some reason you have to wipe the PB!
    06-27-14 06:18 PM
    99 cents:

Pain & Gain
    Patton
    Transformers: Dark of the Moon
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Additionally, many titles listed on previous posts still on sale for 99 cents.
    06-28-14 06:12 PM
    Anything on sale on the Canadian store?
    06-28-14 09:33 PM
    Anything on sale on the Canadian store?
    Sorry, I don't know anything about the Canadian store. Perhaps someone else might be more familiar with it.
    07-11-14 07:10 PM
    It has been several weeks since the Video Store added any movies to its 99-cent sale “catalog”. I am still hoping for a last hurrah before they sign off on the 21st but I’m not holding my breath. In the meanwhile, I was scouring the store the past few weeks and made a note of movies that are priced at $5.99. I hesitate to say that they are on sale because I did not pay attention to them before and do not know if they have always been priced at $5.99 or if they have lowered the price on these movies. I compared the prices of a few of these movies with those on Amazon, Google and Vudu and they are actually cheaper here at the Video Store at $5.99. So I'll call them "low-priced" movies, if not "sale" movies. Nevertheless, be aware of the limitations of the movies purchased from the Video Store if you plan to purchase any of these movies. For some of you, the limitations may be bearable if a movie is 99 cents but maybe not so at $5.99. This compilation was made over a period of time and I believe it is still accurate but don’t hold me to it. I checked a few titles this afternoon before posting and they were still at $5.99.

Many of the 99-cent movies in the previous posts are still at 99 cents.

$5.99 movies:

Alone in the Dark
    American Heart
    And God Created Woman
    Betty & Coretta
    Breaking Point
    Captivity
    Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck
    Coming Soon
    Double Whammy
    Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield
    Finder’s Fee (Search “finder” and the results will include this movie. Otherwise, it shows no results)
    Frayed
    Friends and Lovers
    Good Advice
    Happy Tears
    Homeboy
    Je Prefere Qu’on Reste Amis
    Kicking and Screaming (Note: The trailer for this movie is the wrong trailer. It is for another movie with the same title starring Will Ferrell which is not priced at $5.99 but at $9.99. If you search for “kicking”, the results will show both movies)
    Le Repos Du Guerrier (for those who miss Brigitte Bardot! Ooo-la-la)
    Mimic 3: Sentinel
    Mondays in the Sun
    My Teacher’s Wife
    Necessary Evil
    Neowolf
    Offspring
    Our Very Own
    Out of Sync
    Psychic
    Resistance
    Ripe
    Seventh Moon
    Shooters
    Shrink
    Simon Says
    Small Town Saturday Night
    Spanish Judges
    Steal This Movie
    The Apartment
    The Golden Boys
    The Hamiltons
    The Last Resort
    The Morgue
    Twice Upon a Yesterday
    Tyler Perry’s Daddy’s Little Girls
    Venus
    Vulgar
    Weapons
    What’s Cooking?
    Woodlanders

Then, there is “Cleopatra” starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton for rent at $1.99, and a few of the “Leprechaun” movies selling at $3.99 each.
    Last edited by bb4ty; 07-11-14 at 07:26 PM.
    07-11-14 07:15 PM
105 ... 345