Not used the. Playbook for a while, didn't. There used to be an app on the desktop. That linked to a video store to enable me to download. Movies to the playbook
    03-22-14 03:05 PM
    03-22-14 09:07 PM
    I'm in the US. The Rovi/Roxio Video Store doesn't appear for me in BB World. I can't find any way in my internet searches to download and reinstall the app, which I just found is missing. I haven't used the app for a long time, and when I just put apps back on my OS 2.1 PlayBook after a security wipe, the Video Store is not in my list of installed or uninstalled apps. Is it still available for download somehow?
    Moving Forward likes this.
    05-04-14 10:06 PM
    I have three PBs and none of them have the video store. It's not on the BB world either. How can I install it? I'm in the US.
    07-12-14 09:27 AM
    I have three PBs and none of them have the video store. It's not on the BB world either. How can I install it? I'm in the US.
    You must have purchased or activated your PlayBooks quite recently since the older ones in the U.S. have the Video Store. You may be able to install it on your PlayBooks but you will need to do some research. A thread in this forum entitled "PlayBook Video Store Shows Some Love..." contains some discussion on this issue, starting with post #54 on Page 3 of the thread. Gooseberry Falls responded and gave some good information. Scrapmetal58 said he managed to install it but since he was in Canada, he was not able to use it. I hope pages 3 and 4 of that thread will give you what you need to install the Video Store on your PlayBooks so you can take advantage of their 99-cent movies before it shuts down on July 21st.

Good luck.
    07-12-14 11:39 AM