I find this looks like the the video when the playbook boots up after a shut down? maybe someone can rip this and use it as a dream scene on their computers?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2WKfQBwrjDw[/YT]
    05-10-12 08:06 PM
    Or, YOU could turn it into an animated wallpaper, you are on vacation are'nt you

What else have you got to do?
    05-10-12 08:16 PM
    Or, YOU could turn it into an animated wallpaper, you are on vacation are'nt you

What else have you got to do?
    funny you say that, as I already made a wallpaper out of it, but the playbook doesn't play animated wallpapers...but that would be so cool if it did!!
    05-10-12 10:38 PM
    I would also like an animiated wallpaper or screen saver with this, thought of the playbook boot sequence but could not figure out where the animation is in the PB.
    05-11-12 10:37 AM
    I can't believe no one has figured out where the pb bokeh video came from. And how is it that the pb can't play animated wallpaper??
    08-16-12 08:46 PM
    I can't believe no one has figured out where the pb bokeh video came from. And how is it that the pb can't play animated wallpaper??
    Simple: Nobody wrote the code for that yet. And we know who that would be right? *cough*RIM*cough*
    mundo472 likes this.
    08-16-12 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD